Bad
Good

Posted December 08, 2015
We moved here in July of 2015, and although it was a long process we were able to get our three older children in this amazing school. The attendance staff and teachers along with counselors are the best we have yet to experience. Ms Chapelle, was extremely helpful and dedicated during registration. The counselors along with Dr, Gonzalez( hope I got her name right) the principal was phenomenal and instrumental and getting the right classes schedule for our teens. So far, the teachers are just out of this planet, they are soo genuine, committed and devoted to our students' success that I get emotional just thinking how blessed we are to be part of the Chapin famiky. One more thing, coaches for softball, and basketball are the best and thank you to all of you that have touched our lives so far. Thank you and may God bless you all

Chapin High School 1

Posted November 30, 2014
I hope more military parents share their experiences with Chapin HS, good and bad! Changes need to be made with current policies.

Posted May 29, 2014
CHAPIN HIGH SCHOOL is the BEST in the EPISD and NE El Paso!!! The school supports the military kids and is very much involved in the kids education. They offer a great magnet program and the teachers do care about their education!!! GO HUSKIES!!!

Posted August 02, 2013
My school is Austin High School! We have got the best principal ever Dr. Tanner i will now be a sophmore and i think austin is the best recognized school we have a great student body and an Excellent staff! Class of 2016

Posted August 05, 2010
Ive been a huskie since my sophomore year and will be graduating from chapin this year. ive been to many schools considering my parents are in the military and chapin is by far the best school academically, that ive attended. teachers, administration, and students are amazing. chapin has amazing school spirit and almost every student is involved in extracurricular activites. amazing school! GO HUSKIES!

Posted November 18, 2009
I been too soooooo many high schools and by far this is the best high school I been at! I highly support this school. The teachers care about their students and the students there are all around nice. They have great spirit and this school gives students a second chance. I never had a problem there. Sadly im moveing (military) and going to a way worse school...if you have a choice go to this school! Huskies!!!

Posted August 09, 2009
This school is awesome. Not just saying this as a student of chapin. The teachers really care and do their best to provide a good education.

Posted August 06, 2009
Chapin High School is a great school.Teachers administration and the students are all great.I remember walking in as a freshmen and man it went by fast.Homcoming is the best Ive ever seen.And there so much spirit and pride.Cheerleaders and other athletics are also great.Football season is the best.I also get challenged in my work making me a better student.Teachers are also a great help.I mean alot of people says Chapin High is a bad school and so on.But so far all Ive seen is something great.Its been awsome at Chapin.And I look forward for the years ahead.GO HUSKIES.

Posted May 17, 2009
Chapin High School was an unforgettable experience for me. I was in the magnet program for my freshman and sophmore years but sadly had to move to Oklahoma. The teachers, coaches and students are the best people you will ever meet.

Chapin High School 3

Posted February 04, 2009
Chapin is a great school! i've been supporting this school since 2002. I am sad to say that this is my final year because my youngest child is graduating this year. The one person who said there is nothing but gangs and drugs is obviously from another school in the northeast. There are too many haters because chapin is the best! go huskies!

Chapin High School
7000 Dyer Street, El Paso, TX  79904
Last modified Chapin High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapin High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top