El Paso, TX
Students enrolled: 1,145

Posted January 21, 2014
If I could give it a negative score, I would. Not a place you want your child to go. Nothing but problems!

Hurshel Antwine School 3

Posted October 16, 2013
This is my children's first year in this school, my husband has volunteered to be the after school sports coordinater ,However , We have been trying to get approval for improvements to the fields: with lights, soccer goals and nets .The parents of the children would like to see these improvements made but the school will not allow us to proceed .These improvement will not cost the school anything out of pocket. So whats the problem here?

Posted April 30, 2012
School is always asking for money for any little thing and all the progress ive seen is just the playground which my kids cant use anyways cause it was for the smaller children :-/ they get kids all worked up joining sports activities and at the end nothing happens because they dont have anyone to keep the sports activities active even after all the money that has been donated to "HELP THE SCHOOL" Oh and lets not forget! The Cross ladies ARE VERY rude my daughters teacher very mean and rude Other than that my other two kids teachers are amazing

Posted December 14, 2011
My child was treated inappropriately by the staff. Most of the staff is very rude and not there to truly help children, They are always asking for money that other schools in the area don't ask for and don't provide anything to show for it.

Hurshel Antwine School 0

Posted November 22, 2009
Hurshel Antwine is a 21st century school with an interactive white board in every classroom. Interactive Whiteboards are phenomenal teaching tools! Our number one goal for 2009-10 is student achievement and success for all students. We provide a safe learning environment for all our students.

Hurshel Antwine School 3

Posted September 06, 2009
This is the first year our family has been at the school. I have been impressed by the efforts the Principal and Vice Principle are making. There are a lot of new teachers who are figuring out their work flow on the children which is why I gave an average rating. Parent involvement also needs to improve. At the first PTA meeting only three parents showed up.

Posted July 10, 2009

Hurshel Antwine School 0

Posted July 03, 2008
It has been 3 years since this school opened and our instruction/leadership has improved tremendously! When the school opened, many of our students were very low, but with great instructional practices, patient teachers, and involved parents, we have come a long way! Go cougars!

Hurshel Antwine School 5

Posted July 30, 2007
i believe that this is one of the best newest schools with great quiality and really good teachers,im happy that my kid goes to this school

Hurshel Antwine School 5

Posted December 29, 2006

Hurshel Antwine School
3830 Rich Beem Boulevard, El Paso, TX  79938
Last modified Hurshel Antwine School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hurshel Antwine School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top