Bad
Good

At the beginning of this school year I bought every thing on the supply list as well as the wish list (extra pencils, hand sanitizer, wipes tissue, ect...) now they are asking for more wish list supplies! I told my child we already donated wish list supplies. So we aren't dotating any more this year. She tells me her teacher told her she can't use there supply now. That she will have to bring her own for her own personal use! Really works my nerves so glad this is her last year!

If I could give it a negative score, I would. Not a place you want your child to go. Nothing but problems!

School is always asking for money for any little thing and all the progress ive seen is just the playground which my kids cant use anyways cause it was for the smaller children :-/ they get kids all worked up joining sports activities and at the end nothing happens because they dont have anyone to keep the sports activities active even after all the money that has been donated to "HELP THE SCHOOL" Oh and lets not forget! The Cross ladies ARE VERY rude my daughters teacher very mean and rude Other than that my other two kids teachers are amazing

My child was treated inappropriately by the staff. Most of the staff is very rude and not there to truly help children, They are always asking for money that other schools in the area don't ask for and don't provide anything to show for it.

Hurshel Antwine is a 21st century school with an interactive white board in every classroom. Interactive Whiteboards are phenomenal teaching tools! Our number one goal for 2009-10 is student achievement and success for all students. We provide a safe learning environment for all our students.

This is the first year our family has been at the school. I have been impressed by the efforts the Principal and Vice Principle are making. There are a lot of new teachers who are figuring out their work flow on the children which is why I gave an average rating. Parent involvement also needs to improve. At the first PTA meeting only three parents showed up.

It has been 3 years since this school opened and our instruction/leadership has improved tremendously! When the school opened, many of our students were very low, but with great instructional practices, patient teachers, and involved parents, we have come a long way! Go cougars!

i believe that this is one of the best newest schools with great quiality and really good teachers,im happy that my kid goes to this school

Last modified Hurshel Antwine School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.