Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

School full of teachers, administrators, volunteers, and parents committed to nurturing and pushing students toward personal ownership of their learning.

From the moment you step into the building to entering the classroom you see smiles on the kids and teachers faces. I am so happy that my son has been able to remain at this campus even after we moved away. I love that they infuse leadership skills into all that they do. My son comes home talking about being proactive and first things first. I am even learning from him.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

My son had an issue and the assistant principal did a great job of handling it. I also learned a lot from this experience.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Love the principal and assistant principal. They are always so friendly and approachable

Develops character: Strongly agree

Leadership skills! Wow, these kids are getting a Stephen Covey education in leadership through their use f the 7 habits of happy kids. Look it up its awesome.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son's teachers through the years have always been great with him and helping us to help him.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My child endured relentless bullying for the first six weeks of the school year before we removed her. Although I went to administration and counselors and the teacher, it continued and escalated to the point that my child didn't even feel safe going to school.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

The kindergarten team is wonderful. I can't say the same for the first grad team. My son has had a terrible experience this school year and there was no support from his teacher or administration to resolve the bullying. his teacher would apparently tell him "don't tattle" or "ignore it" when he was trying to express the bullying he was enduring in the classroom. This taught him he couldn't count on her to protect him.

Great environment with caring staff! The kindergarten teacher team is so sweet and my son had a wonderful first year experience.

We transferred our son from another school in the district his 5th grade year. We wish we would have made the decision to transfer him years earlier. His teacher was phenomenal and brought out the best in him. The GT program and teacher is stellar. Most importantly, the environment is safe, calm and provides a wonderful learning environment.

Last modified Neidig Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.