Posted May 02, 2014
This school, make me fell good because they make my son have exelents notes. They work with him well, he has asbergers, and they give us secured, therapist , he love his school ,teachers and classmates.. This is the last year for my son in this school.But we waitand hhope this school opened again, six, seven grades. Never take out the uniforms , never change the good educational codes and conduct.

Posted February 24, 2014
I have nothing but only good things about this school,the intellectual focus that they provide to the children is great and above public schools,something that is also great is the more one on one interaction the teachers have with the kids,I have seen an awesome advance of my son in all educational subjects,If some parents want to forge athletes and use gyms I believe they should go back to public schools because here in this school they have rules and the teachers stay in the classroom all day which I see as a better way to educate and have better attention from the kids instead of teachers jumping from one class to another wasting time,well,that is my point of view as a professional with a PhD and a masters in archaeology and paleontology,I do believe vista academy is an awesome school and is doing a great job in educating kids for a great future.,

Vista Academy Of Elgin 4

Posted January 11, 2014
We are pleased with the personal attention our children receive. They are not a number. I volunteer and I know that the emphasis here is academics. Our children have homework almost every night. Special projects are challenging and interesting.

Vista Academy Of Elgin 1

Posted December 29, 2013
This school offers only what I would consider the bare minimum to pass state standards. To begin with there is no library, no gym no extra-curricular activities. Your child will be stuck with the same teacher all day regardless of subject matter. This may be fine for K-3 but for sixth graders? It is especially a problem if the teachers are less than the cream of the crop, which I believe they are in this case. My child and at least 3 others I know of were withdrawn in the middle of the school year and placed back into public schools. We are now struggling to get ours caught up with where she should be for her grade level. About the only positive thing I can say about this school is the uniform policy. Steer clear of this one!

Posted January 10, 2013
This is a great education choice. This school is like a big family where each teacher and staff member helps one another for the benefit of the students. I have homeschooled for 15 years and this is the first time I have found a school that can compare to the individual attention I can give my four children. Thank you, Vista Academy :)

Vista Academy Of Elgin
2418 Farm to Market Road 1704, Elgin, TX  78621
Last modified Vista Academy Of Elgin is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista Academy Of Elgin Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top