Booker T Washington Elementary School 5

Posted July 15, 2011
BTW is a great school it like family there. The Principals, teacher, staff and parent care about all of the student safe and weel been. I an great learned envment.

Posted April 25, 2009
My children have been attending this school and now are in second grade. As a parent I feel they are receiving an excellent education. I have one serious complaint and that is they are taught good dental hygeine yet they are not encouraged to brush their teeth after lunch. In fact they will get in trouble if they do not go straight to recess. This is very unhealthy for their teeth. Ask any dentist and they will telll you that you should brush your teeth after every meal. Also, they are not allowed to bring a football to recess. The teachers should encourage early sports for every child. Other than these two complaints I feel the school is a very positive place for my kids to spend their days. They are both honor roll students and are encouraged to be good acheivers.

Posted August 27, 2007
We have been at Booker T for 3 years now & I love it! My only complaint is the lack of parking. I feel the office staff & teachers are friendly & look out for the children. We have had awesome teachers & I feel they go above & beyond there duty.

Posted March 06, 2006
Great quality of acadmeics, sports and art. We are very pleased with what we have found so far.

Booker T Washington Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2005

Booker T Washington Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2005

Booker T Washington Elementary School 3

Posted January 04, 2005
This is a good rural school with an ethnically mixed student population. The teachers are friendly and communicative with parents and genuinely care about the quality of education that children receive. Instruction is targeted at students who achieve at the mid-level and individualization for students who are either high achievers or low achievers is limited.

Booker T Washington Elementary School 3

Posted August 25, 2004

Booker T Washington Elementary School
510 Martin Luther King Boulevard, Elgin, TX  78621
Last modified Booker T Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Booker T Washington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top