Bad
Good

BTW is a great school it like family there. The Principals, teacher, staff and parent care about all of the student safe and weel been. I an great learned envment.

My children have been attending this school and now are in second grade. As a parent I feel they are receiving an excellent education. I have one serious complaint and that is they are taught good dental hygeine yet they are not encouraged to brush their teeth after lunch. In fact they will get in trouble if they do not go straight to recess. This is very unhealthy for their teeth. Ask any dentist and they will telll you that you should brush your teeth after every meal. Also, they are not allowed to bring a football to recess. The teachers should encourage early sports for every child. Other than these two complaints I feel the school is a very positive place for my kids to spend their days. They are both honor roll students and are encouraged to be good acheivers.

We have been at Booker T for 3 years now & I love it! My only complaint is the lack of parking. I feel the office staff & teachers are friendly & look out for the children. We have had awesome teachers & I feel they go above & beyond there duty.

Last modified Booker T Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.