Posted August 06, 2014
Phoenix high school used to be the school that community members knew as "the bad or problem students" but recently there as been a change due to the new principal he put a new outlook to the school. I always see news about it in the papers he seems to really care about the students. Excited to see what else is to come. My daughter graduated here 3 years ago and never saw much good things to be said here but lately things have changed and am grateful to see what else Phoenix can bring to the district.

Posted December 10, 2013
My son started here in the 9th grade. We moved from New Orleans to Elgin in the November. He started in August and has hated it since day one. This school is 70 percent Hispanic they get together and pick fights with my son because he is the minority. My son never fights back, and always gets sent home for 3 days. He has been here for 2 and a half months, and has been in 3 fights, none of which he started. We're gladly moving back to New Orleans in January.

Posted October 09, 2013
This school is great, my child is improving everyday. She is a senior and is already 40% through all her classes. She is expected to graduate by Christmas. She is a single mother and is finishing school i am very proud of her. Thanks to phoenix high school she will graduate!

Posted October 09, 2013
My school is astonishing. Phoenix High School really helps the kids who are at risk of dropping out of school. The thing I really enjoy about being at this school is the new principal is very dedicated to helping each and everyone of us graduate. He only has the best intentions for his students. Having teachers here to help with every subject everyday and smaller groups is also extremely helpful. I would improve my school by having more full time teachers, more extracurricular class options, and more pathway classes.

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted October 12, 2006

Posted August 22, 2006

Phoenix High School
902 West 2nd Street, Elgin, TX  78621
Last modified Phoenix High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phoenix High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top