Posted January 23, 2010
Great ele school, it is better then the other ones, just look at their standing for the past 5 years. I have my Daughter there and it is a fine school. The need to take better control over the trouble maker kids and not let things slide as it will onlu hurt those kids in the long run.

Posted October 27, 2009
I moved to ennis from Lancaster which Lancaster schools need attention! But anywho AUSTIN ELEMENTARY is such a WONDERFUL school. The teachers and staff are very into the students. They give the attention the students need! My son and daughter both love the school and I thank Austin for making the time that my kids have been there GREAT!

Posted March 25, 2008

Austin Elementary School
1500 Austin Drive, Ennis, TX  75119
Last modified Austin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Austin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top