Bowie Elementary School 3

Bowie Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2005

Bowie Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2004
This school is awesome. I have just moved my kids from Travis. I was very unhappy and so were my two children. Bowie's teachers and principal have made it an easy and enjoyable move. This is the first time both of my children have came home with good progress reports. This tells me they are learning. I love it. I have yet to see a teaher without a smile on their faces. They truly love what they do. Most of all they really care about the children. They help us to teach our young one responsibilty and morals. They help any way they can and love these kids as if they were theirs. Safety is great and they really inform you about what is going on in the school. Travis made me feel helpless, and hopeless. Now there is hope for a good foundation for a wonderful future.

Bowie Elementary School
501 Jeter Drive, Ennis, TX  75119
Last modified Bowie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bowie Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top