Posted September 20, 2014
Treetops is not for everyone. If you're the type of parent that thinks you've done your part by simply dropping your child off every day, then you may want to stay with a public non-charter. Treetops requires parental involvement. They do not hand hold the students nor do they hand hold the parents. Want to know how your child is doing - ask. Need a parent teacher conference - schedule one. Academically you can not top this school. True, some conveniences of a public non-charter are missing (no buses, no cafeteria, etc.) but you need to consider what you're after and whats really important. If an outstanding education is your goal, you've found the right school.

Posted July 24, 2014
Treetops has been a transition from a large public school to a small caring community. Our family expects character education to be prevalent in daily curriculum and it is so important at Treetops. The faculty demonstrate their love of the philosophy and understand education is so much more than "the test" yet hold students to a higher academic expectation. I agree with other reviews, it is not for everyone, but it is a terrific fit for our family from the director to the care taker!

Treetops School International 3

Posted January 24, 2014
It s a very good smaller school, we have not had any issues as of yet. Though because of their lack of funding & dependency on parents (who are required to volunteer 60 hours a year or pay) to do things that normal schools have taken care of automatically is where my only big concern comes from. I love the open door policy community feel and parent involvement that drew me to this school yet I have seen firsthand where things can slip thru the cracks or things that a regular school has that they do not. As they say no school is perfect & one school can t be everything for every student out there still trying to figure out if this school is meant for us.

Treetops School International 4

Posted November 22, 2013
Treetops has been a blessing for our family. The wooded campus and small class sizes are a good fit for my boys. This school is a community and the communication & relationship between the teachers, parents, and administration demonstrates that. I can look at my kids' grades online 24 hrs a day. If I have a specific question about their progress, I email their teachers and I receive a reply usually within an hour or two. Communication has been great!

Treetops School International 2

Posted November 19, 2013
The best thing going for that campus is the location; even though the school is in the city, it's nestled amongst trees and nature. This school prides itself on safety and academics however in my opinion these are two areas are weak and need the greatest attention for improvement. Additionally communication regarding the individual student (progress, etc) is next to none; on the flip side lots of communication between school & parents for fundraisers & food drives. In summary, I feel this school expects far more from its' students and families that what you're likely to get in return.

Posted June 05, 2013
I am so thankful that Treetops is a small caring school that places the responsibility and accountability on the student while allowing parents to monitor progress through the parent portal.. Education is so much more than academics, it includes being held responsible for our "jobs" in life. For school age children, school is their "job" and they must take ownership. Treetops has been a school that encourages all students to "own" their school work and grow into who they are. Our family has been at Treetops for 7 years with children in all levels and we are quite pleased with the level of education, personal and academically. I love how the administration does not try to hog the spotlight by allowing each teacher to take credit for what takes place in the classroom. Our experience has been terrific and we anticipate all three of our students to graduate from Treetops School.

Posted February 25, 2013
After searching for a school that would recognize our children's individual character without downplaying the educational process for many years, I had just about given up. This school is a gem! Every person on campus cares about my kids! My 11th grader just completed his 3rd year, scored way above the national and state SAT scores, and still loves school. Who could ask for any more than that? My middle school student has decided she wants to be a social worker because of the community service she has participated in for the last 3 years. Wow!

Posted January 29, 2013
This is our third year at Treetops and I continue to be amazed at the level of care, level of dedication, and the level of quality education my children receive. That is true from the caretaker to the director and every person in between.

Posted October 16, 2012
Academics continue to become more and more rigorous as my students continue through the grades. I love this school!

Posted October 11, 2012
Our family has just completed the first six weeks at Treetops after having been in a private school for the last 4 years. The change from private to public was something I was dreading. Sometimes the dread is worse than the deed. Our daughters teachers have demonstrated nothing but a caring dedicated effort towards our daughters education. The classes are small (14 to 1), the atmosphere respectful, and a challenging currifuclum is taught. I love the parent portal for grades, the standardized benchmarks to insure the curriculum is up to state standards and the simple fact they care about my child.

Treetops School International
12500 South Pipeline Road, Euless, TX  76040
Last modified Treetops School International is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Treetops School International Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 122 reviews. Top