Euless, TX

Posted May 22, 2013
My child has been at MCA for the last two years PS3 and PS4, and it has been a great experience. We will be returning next year for Kindergarten. I can honestly say this is a great school, from the assistant teachers to the headmaster. We have never encountered any issues. The environment remains loving and always putting God first. I love the fact that my child prays and prays for her friends and teachers both in school and out of school. I am looking forward to next school year. The small classes are awesome giving the teachers room to spend time with the kids without feeling overwhelmed. MCA keep up the good work. You are definitely a blessing!

Metroplex Chapel Academy 1

Posted September 01, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008
All 3 of my children have attended Metroplex Chapel Academy since Kindergarten, and it has been an amazing experience. MCA uses the A Beka curriculum which is ideal for young students, especially those learning to read. The teachers are well trained, most with several years of experience; the office staff is thoughtful, and well organized; and the headmaster is truly dedicated to the school, the staff, and the students and their families. But what truly makes MCA stand out is the love and the Christian values they exemplify on a daily basis. My children's teachers often prayed with them when they were unhappy, struggling, or growing spiritually, and always kept us informed of what was happening in their young lives. We researched several schools before choosing MCA. Many had quality curriculum, some had similar strength in their administration, but none had the heart of MCA. I highly recommend this school!

Metroplex Chapel Academy 0

Posted April 27, 2008
My son has gone to Metroplex Chapel Academy for 7 years now. It has been awesome for him, as well as our family. He started there at 3 in the Pre-school program, I was originally impressed because of how far ahead he was over all the other kids his age in our neighborhood. He was also passing up kids older than him. The Becka curriculum that is used at MCA, is (in my opinion) the best way to teach children. It takes children step by step in learning and the private environment gives the smaller classrooms, resulting in a personable teaching environment. My son has never once evan wanted to spend his learning years anywhere else. We do have to move on soon, But for the rest of my sons life he will base how he does things, on what he learned in his years at MCA.

Metroplex Chapel Academy 0

Posted April 03, 2008
My child is in her second year at Metroplex Chapel Academy and I am totally pleased with the school. The school is small and the children receive the individual attention that they once received in public schools from the head of the school to the teachers. The curriculum is great and the Christian teachings and values that are taught at the school basically reinforces what our child learns at home.

Metroplex Chapel Academy 4

Posted February 22, 2008
My child has been at Metroplex Chapel Academy for 6 years. The curriculum is awesome, I am very impressed with the school. The Teachers are great and work well with the children and parents.

Metroplex Chapel Academy 4

Posted October 04, 2007
Both of my children attended MCA for 8 years. The Christian atmosphere and accelerated curriculum were just what they needed and what I wanted. A great start for early education.

Posted January 12, 2007
My son has been here from the time he was four. It is the best thing we have ever done. The teachers are great. He was reading and writing in cursive in kindergarten. No place like it! six thumbs up...

Posted August 29, 2006

Metroplex Chapel Academy
601 East Airport Freeway, Euless, TX  76039
Last modified Metroplex Chapel Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Metroplex Chapel Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top