PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Was very happy with this school until I made the mistake of voicing concerns about one of the preschool teachers to the headmaster (teacher had been snippy and disrespectful to me and I frequently observed her to be lacking patience with her class, which included my child). Ironically, shortly after I expressed my concerns my child was expelled, and even worse, my older child was expelled a couple of months later "for having repeated potty accidents" (she was 4 yrs old and has sinc been diagnosed with a medical condition). That being said, all of the other teachers that worked with my children were great. Very disappointing...

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes, the students are encouraged to always do their best and give honor to God in all they do each day.

The staff and teachers take the time to nurture and educate the students. Small class sizes are a great environment for accelerated learning as well.

A school is supposed to work to help provide the best educational environment for a child. With a small school setting, you would think this would be easily achievable. However, it's not the case. The school promised to work with my child to see where they were academically to see about best placement. The headmaster was not in tune with what was going on--taking time to plan for a concert and staff party instead of reaching out with helpful insight into my child. The teachers were always sitting around, not enthused, and not very knowledgeable on the curriculum. Furthermore, they used untruthful and unnecessary excuses to exclude my child from anything they saw fit.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They were lacking in knowledge of the curriculum that they were supposed to be teaching.

My child has been at MCA for the last two years PS3 and PS4, and it has been a great experience. We will be returning next year for Kindergarten. I can honestly say this is a great school, from the assistant teachers to the headmaster. We have never encountered any issues. The environment remains loving and always putting God first. I love the fact that my child prays and prays for her friends and teachers both in school and out of school. I am looking forward to next school year. The small classes are awesome giving the teachers room to spend time with the kids without feeling overwhelmed. MCA keep up the good work. You are definitely a blessing!

All 3 of my children have attended Metroplex Chapel Academy since Kindergarten, and it has been an amazing experience. MCA uses the A Beka curriculum which is ideal for young students, especially those learning to read. The teachers are well trained, most with several years of experience; the office staff is thoughtful, and well organized; and the headmaster is truly dedicated to the school, the staff, and the students and their families. But what truly makes MCA stand out is the love and the Christian values they exemplify on a daily basis. My children's teachers often prayed with them when they were unhappy, struggling, or growing spiritually, and always kept us informed of what was happening in their young lives. We researched several schools before choosing MCA. Many had quality curriculum, some had similar strength in their administration, but none had the heart of MCA. I highly recommend this school!

My son has gone to Metroplex Chapel Academy for 7 years now. It has been awesome for him, as well as our family. He started there at 3 in the Pre-school program, I was originally impressed because of how far ahead he was over all the other kids his age in our neighborhood. He was also passing up kids older than him. The Becka curriculum that is used at MCA, is (in my opinion) the best way to teach children. It takes children step by step in learning and the private environment gives the smaller classrooms, resulting in a personable teaching environment. My son has never once evan wanted to spend his learning years anywhere else. We do have to move on soon, But for the rest of my sons life he will base how he does things, on what he learned in his years at MCA.

My child is in her second year at Metroplex Chapel Academy and I am totally pleased with the school. The school is small and the children receive the individual attention that they once received in public schools from the head of the school to the teachers. The curriculum is great and the Christian teachings and values that are taught at the school basically reinforces what our child learns at home.

My child has been at Metroplex Chapel Academy for 6 years. The curriculum is awesome, I am very impressed with the school. The Teachers are great and work well with the children and parents.

Last modified Metroplex Chapel Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3