Public charter
Euless, TX

Harmony Science Academy - Euless 4

Posted August 12, 2014
Harmony is an up in coming school with a bright future. The school specializes in math and science and offers after school programs for students who enjoy those subjects. Let me say this, Harmony is not perfect. A lot of parents send their children to Harmony expecting an immediate change in the behavior and academics. For a few yes, but for most no. Harmony is not an alternative school and should be looked at as a higher educational institution. If you feel your child can learn in a more challenging environment, send them to Harmony. If they struggle with behavior/academics, I would advise not sending them to this school. Second, if your child is severe ESL or has a learning disability I would highly recommend keeping them in a public school. Because Harmony is a Charter School, the school lacks teachers and supplies due to the minimum funding from the state. Public schools will offer more for those children to be successful. Lastly, for the school to be successful the parents need to be more involved. Help with after school activities and join PTO! If you have questions, email the teachers and administration. Harmony needs parent involvement to be successful! Be involved!

Posted May 03, 2014
As a parent, I am happy to see the initial state test results published on the web-site--- very very good! I am sure the school will improve next year, become more organized, more consistent etc.

Harmony Science Academy - Euless 2

Posted May 02, 2014
I used to love this school but unfortunatly I discover that the kids is the less important for them because they don't belive them when they complain about a teacher been so awful, and as I always said 5 kids can lie but 30 I don't think so. My son is not came back next year.

Harmony Science Academy - Euless 4

Posted April 24, 2014
I love this school! The only complaint I have Is the administration does not hold kids accountable as far as disipline goes. Teachers are very passive on major issues and super strict on things I feel aren't as big of an issue. I love all the teachers my daughter has this year, as does my daughter. She is making great grades and need minimal instruction from me to do her work! She always says her teachers are great so she doesn't need help. The diversity at this school is great! My daughter has friends of all different backgrounds which is nice! I always receive quick responses to my emails with answers or solutions to my problems. I drive from Mansfield for my child to attend this school. She has been at harmony for 3 years, she has said she would never go back to a public school! I hope as the school grows they can get a better grasp on disipline and holding children accountable (not just DPS points)

Posted April 20, 2014
Unfortunately, This school is like a prison, especially the middle school and high school. There are too many students and too many Turkish teachers. These Turkish teachers are too strict and do not have the student's best interest at heart. The students look so depressed and demoralized every day. I do not recommend this school at all. Stay away from this place.

Posted February 27, 2014
A a parent, I would recommend this school to the parents who expect high quality education. If you are expecting the school/teachers to raise your kids, you might want to look for other alternatives.

Posted February 25, 2014
This school is probably one of the worst I have ever been to. Too many students and not enough teachers or space. Very disappointed in how the administration treated me during my time there. I loved the kids and the diversity and the other teachers that I worked with but the administration needs to be replaced before they replace quality teachers.

Posted February 11, 2014
When my kids first went to this school we really did enjoy the different culture and the way they handled the school academics, extracurricular activities then we left and came back to the school boy this was a mistake the second time around!!! This school does not like to communicate with the parents due to the online app with their email attached. Once your child walks through the door they put all the pressure on them. They depend on the students to bring all information home no filter or no knowledge on homework assignments. Their points system is failing a lot of students because they only give them DPS points if they do not act like the student they need to be. If a student is in need of help the teacher does not assist them the teachers make other students responsible. The teachers do not help the students or teach them their subject. They do not want other students to help their peers because the teachers are supposed to teach them, so that student gets in trouble for helping. They have a certain teacher teaching a foreign language which is not their native language but their third language (if true).

Posted January 28, 2014
Coming to this school was the WORST mistake of our life! This is school is unorganized. It's about the money not parents time, No communication, no parent involvement. once your kids go past those double doors there no longer yours.! The teachers and staff will NOT CALL you back only email if you want a response. They teach your children Islam religion ways and vocabulary words? Like said before by others --my kids hate it here, they are outcast them and have favorites. Academic wise it's ok. But is that worth your children's faith??? And emotional feelings? My kids will NOT be attending here next year and I will NEVER encourage anyone else to go thru what we have gone thru.

Posted January 27, 2014
HSA is an excellent school! The leadership and teaching staff have the student's best interest at heart. I am proud to say that my children attended this school.

Harmony Science Academy - Euless
701 South Industrial Boulevard, Euless, TX  76040
Last modified Harmony Science Academy - Euless is a Charter school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Science Academy - Euless Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top