Public charter
Euless, TX

Posted May 13, 2015
The school is not bad at all.Teachers,especial the Math teachers and the Health Science teacher, are/is highly talented.They teach very well.In the other hand the school hallways are more than clouded during the passing period.I had say in, all,it is a good school. My wish is that teachers be teachers not entertainers or talkers.

Posted March 16, 2015
As a parent, I am happy to see that the school is getting better and better every year. Nowadays it is hard to find a school that offer safety and academic achievement at the same time...

Posted February 08, 2015
I transferred here from a HEB public junior high and I absolutely don't regret it. I'm hoping on staying through high school... (pros and cons not ordered by importance) Pros: 1. Fantastic counselors: experienced & care about helping you make the right choices for your future 2. Mostly great teachers, staff improves every year if not so great 3. A lot of excellent teachers that go beyond TX curriculum 4. Isn't boring for advanced students 5. Lots of science and math opportunities, like olympiads and contests 6. Challenging (& fun) programming classes 7. Friendly, international, diverse students 8. Budget seems to be usefully focused on education, not decoration 9. Gets better and better as you go 10. Huge parking lot, & Taco Casa nearby! Cons: 1. Bad at first impressions 2. Average lunches 3. Smallish size & literally bright yellow walls 4. Used to be a K-Mart! (oh well...) 5. Flow of traffic could be improved

Harmony Science Academy - Euless 3

Posted February 02, 2015
Harmony science academy is a fairly good school academic wise. As a student myself I like the fact that I can take a math course ahead of my grade but there are many things I dislike. The disciplinary system is broken and the schools is crowded and cramped. My biggest complaint is that last year I had a science teach that I can honestly say was the worst teacher i'll probably have in my entire life. His class was like a free period where we learned nothing. We could barely understand his English and he was horrible at teaching. I'd rather move schools than stay at a school where I have a hard time understanding some of my teachers and punishes students for every little thing without seeing a bigger picture. I can take higher level math than my grade level at most other schools.

Posted August 12, 2014
Harmony is an up in coming school with a bright future. The school specializes in math and science and offers after school programs for students who enjoy those subjects. Let me say this, Harmony is not perfect. A lot of parents send their children to Harmony expecting an immediate change in the behavior and academics. For a few yes, but for most no. Harmony is not an alternative school and should be looked at as a higher educational institution. If you feel your child can learn in a more challenging environment, send them to Harmony. If they struggle with behavior/academics, I would advise not sending them to this school. Second, if your child is severe ESL or has a learning disability I would highly recommend keeping them in a public school. Because Harmony is a Charter School, the school lacks teachers and supplies due to the minimum funding from the state. Public schools will offer more for those children to be successful. Lastly, for the school to be successful the parents need to be more involved. Help with after school activities and join PTO! If you have questions, email the teachers and administration. Harmony needs parent involvement to be successful! Be involved!

Posted May 03, 2014
As a parent, I am happy to see the initial state test results published on the web-site--- very very good! I am sure the school will improve next year, become more organized, more consistent etc.

Harmony Science Academy - Euless 2

Posted May 02, 2014
I used to love this school but unfortunatly I discover that the kids is the less important for them because they don't belive them when they complain about a teacher been so awful, and as I always said 5 kids can lie but 30 I don't think so. My son is not came back next year.

Posted April 24, 2014
I love this school! The only complaint I have Is the administration does not hold kids accountable as far as disipline goes. Teachers are very passive on major issues and super strict on things I feel aren't as big of an issue. I love all the teachers my daughter has this year, as does my daughter. She is making great grades and need minimal instruction from me to do her work! She always says her teachers are great so she doesn't need help. The diversity at this school is great! My daughter has friends of all different backgrounds which is nice! I always receive quick responses to my emails with answers or solutions to my problems. I drive from Mansfield for my child to attend this school. She has been at harmony for 3 years, she has said she would never go back to a public school! I hope as the school grows they can get a better grasp on disipline and holding children accountable (not just DPS points)

Harmony Science Academy - Euless 1

Posted April 20, 2014
Unfortunately, This school is like a prison, especially the middle school and high school. There are too many students and too many Turkish teachers. These Turkish teachers are too strict and do not have the student's best interest at heart. The students look so depressed and demoralized every day. I do not recommend this school at all. Stay away from this place.

Posted February 27, 2014
A a parent, I would recommend this school to the parents who expect high quality education. If you are expecting the school/teachers to raise your kids, you might want to look for other alternatives.

Harmony Science Academy - Euless
701 South Industrial Boulevard, Euless, TX  76040
Last modified Harmony Science Academy - Euless is a Charter school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Science Academy - Euless Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top