Posted August 09, 2013
OMG this school was amazing I miss it sooooo bad well I'm 12 now too bad I can't go anymore ugh middle school but really pick this school I loved it it was fun but I hate the coach lol he was mean anyway amazing school

Bear Creek Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
We moved to the area a year ago & were fortunate enough get to send our daughters to Bear Creek. Our fifth grader was blessed with the most amazing teacher. She is phenomenal & genuinely cares for the kids, their well being & academics. She is wonderful at communication & just really treated the kids like the amazing little people they are. Our second grader also had a fantastic teacher & though the second grade was quite a lively bunch this year, our daughter loved her teacher, had a great year & learned so much through the various PBL's they did . The gifted teacher is exceptional & the PAT program is overall above & beyond that of the school we previously attended. The principal is the only "iffy" thing. Somedays she comes across as cold & stern, primarily with the staff. Very unapproachable. At other times, you could really see how proud she was of the kids. The assistant principal is very friendly, helpful & welcoming. I do feel their lunch schedule & routine could use an overhaul. It's not parochial school & the fifth graders eat entirely too late. The teachers do yell, threaten & punish more than necessary in the lunchroom. It's the kids only break of the day... Relax!

Posted June 05, 2013
Worst school in district....The staff is RUDE principal is the worst ive seen. Kindergarten in all same district has a kindergarten awards and graduation this school does not. Also if your child is the youngest of their class and has trouble finishing their work they will make that child skip recess EVERYday. They yell at students all the time and make them put there heads down in lunch !! All good teachers leave and quit because of how this school is ran . Do NOT send your child to this torture chamber

Posted March 28, 2013
My son loves his school and especially his kindergarten teacher Asley Allen. We are very impressed with the standards, quality of care, and interest in his personal development. We cannot say enough good things about this school and the entire Kindergarten teaching staff. Well done Bear Creek!

Bear Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2012
Bear Creek Elementary has teachers that are very patient and give students helpful individual attention. The staff is aways looking for new innovative ways to teach children. Facilities are clean. The children are usually excited about going to school each day.

Posted February 23, 2011
My Granddaughter is in the first grade at Bear Creek Elementary. They have a project "Around The World." The day they studied India, she came out of the classroom with a red circle between her eyebrows! This indicates Hindu religion. I have respect for everyone's religious beliefs. However, to "label" my Granddaughter with this red circle is out of line. What would have happened had she tried giving out stickers with the Bible and have them place that on their foreheads??!! I am awaiting a reply from the Administration.

Posted September 20, 2010
Having two children who have been going here for the past few years I have seen serious inconsistencies in teaching and administration. After speaking with several parents and medical staff there seems to be a mantra by the teachers of give them pills . I would almost look to the pharmaceutical companies building new play grounds or wings of the school. (Joke, don t get all out of shape). Okay my kids may not be perfect all the time but many parents are now seeing this school as a major pharmaceutical pusher. I have met the principle and I can see why the management is lacking. She is rude and doesn t have much of a clue as to what is going on in the classroom. We are on a waiting list to get out of the school and into a new one. It is a shame our kids won t get to live and go to school with their neighbors.

Posted May 17, 2010
My son has nearly completed Kindergarten and I have been very impressed with this school. His teacher (Mrs. Booker) has been outstanding and very patient with him. She keeps great control of the classroom (which is no easy task with 18 5-6 y/o running around) and teaches the kids responsibility and ownership for their actions. The principal and office staff have been very receptive to any concerns that I have had. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Bear Creek Elementary School 3

Posted October 23, 2008
My child's first year at BCE. She loves it, I feel that the curriculum is not challenging enough. The spelling assignments are almost too easy. I suppose they make it that way for the poor/average learners to keep up, but in the process the brighter ones are left unchallenged, till they settle into a being just slightly above average.

Bear Creek Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2008
We love BCE. Everyone including the front office staff are very helpful when asked questions. Would it however be too much for the front office staff, and teachers to smile?

Bear Creek Elementary School
401 Bear Creek Drive, Euless, TX  76039
Last modified Bear Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bear Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top