Central J High School 5

Posted September 21, 2013
Central is an awesome school!! I'm a sevy there and most people are really nice to me. The teachers are great too! They're all unique and very helpful. There are a lot of clubs and programs including choir, athletics, band, science club, art club and many more. I love being a student at central, it has a lot of opportunities for every student!! GO SPARTANS!!

Central J High School 2

Posted December 31, 2011
Im in 7th grade and so far I hate this school. There are way too many dicipline issues, and the teachers dont even bother to fix them. The staff care little about what you or your kid needs. It's basically just a paycheck to them. Academics is good, athletics is so-so, and their band isn't what they act like it is. I'm working on a transfer to Bedford Junior High right now. By far the worst thing about this school is they way kids act about your race. Everyone bullies you about your race. My best advice to you is DONT GO TO CJH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 11, 2011
Most of the teachers are fairly decent teachers, and the school does offer some great programs, like Pre IB and Chinese. But the administration and guidance are very, very rigid and unwilling to work with parents to resolve issues. For high school planning you get 25 minutes with the counselor at a time chosen by them - does not matter if you can make it or not - and you cannot ask questions. High school planning is pretty important but is just a process for the counselors. And if you have a problem - too bad, the Administration does not care.

Posted March 01, 2011
Most of the teachers at this school are very good teachers. However the office staff is horrible. Everyone from the principle to the attendance clerk are bullies. They do not treat the students or the parents with any kind of respect. I have sent 3 kids to this school and I have hated every year of it. Anytime one of my children have had a problem, I have been treated as though they do not care. I hate this school and if I did not HAVE to send my child there I wouldn't.

Central J High School 4

Posted January 08, 2011
This school has made great strides to reaching children's full potential and strengthening core knowledge for children's future high school and college careers. However, the current pricipal of this school is absolutely inadequate and appauling in the face of concerned parents and staff. He has a pre-biased opinion over students and especially his staff, as well as he is very quick to voice this opinion in an unprofessional manor. This school has too much potential to continue being led by such an inadequate leader.

Posted December 20, 2009
Very poor academics, poor athletics program. Poor leadership. Not a good school if your child is strong in academics. Very rigid with A LOT of discipline problems.

Central J High School 0

Posted October 18, 2009
Central Junior High is a wonderful place for learning. I am starting my year here as a 7th grader and so far, the teachers and staff are so helpful and the academics are great. The chinese and hindi programs add a very nice touch, letting us learn different cultures and languages. The band and choir programs are known throughout the state and the athletics department is set on their goals of gettibg kids healthy. This school is one that I completely trust and is an excellent choice for any future 7th graders.

Central J High School 4

Posted July 10, 2009
I really like this school My son first started last year as an eighth-grader and he has made friends very quickly. The academics are great, offering pre-AP and pre-IB classes. My son participates in both athletics and orchestra and has been able to maintain his academic excellence as well. Excellent communication from teachers, friendly and helpful staff, and great diversity. I can say that this school in particular and HEB ISD in general is an excellent choice for anyone looking to balance academics, fine arts, and athletics. Go Spartans!!

Central J High School 0

Posted February 25, 2009
I attended this school in the early 90's and my oldest daughter just started there this year. This school has a long tradition of success in academics, athletics, and fine arts. The Central Athletic Program is legendary, the Choir is known statewide, the orchestra is great and is in the process of being filled with lots of suzuki strings students (violin, viola, cello) which should allow them to stand out. These kids are amazing. Playing Bach in 5th grade? Exciting stuff. I look forward to my daughters years at central, and her 2 younger sisters. It's a great school, in a great district, in a city that was named one of the best in the country to raise your kids. Euless, Tx. Thanks Central, Harwood, and Euless Trinity High School for being such an important part of Euless getting that recognition.

Central J High School 5

Posted January 15, 2009

Central J High School
3191 Pipeline Road, Euless, TX  76040
Last modified Central J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central J High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top