Posted June 20, 2014
My son was miserable at Midway Park. I visited at lunch one day and very small children were required to sit in silence for half their lunch. Teacher's don't want the students to talk in class but when they should be visiting they are silent. It broke my heart to see my son so miserable at school. He cried every day. I finally moved him to a private school and he thrived and the tears stopped and the learning began!

Posted May 10, 2014
Parents beware!! They have the school on complete lockdown, you can't even get into the office! You cannot walk your child to class. You have to drop him off at the front of the school and just hope they get to class safely. If they did go missing you wouldn't even know for at least half an hour. there is absolutely no teacher parent communication what so ever. There is no PTA. My husband and I signed up and had to pay $12 to be part of the PTA and they didn't call us one time the whole year. There are very few activities to meet other families.the teacher that we had for first grade was so awful she made our child cry every single school day. our child is not very sensitive normally but the teacher was yelling at him daily and broke him to tears. Our child loved school last year in California. We had so many issues here, I pulled him out for homeschool in the beginning of January because of the abuse and neglect of the teacher and staff. The woman in the main office always gave us a hard time when our child was out sick and the nurse was mean as well. Our son has asthma so he misses more days than most children and it felt like they were trying to punish us because of it.

Posted February 20, 2014
a lot of bullying at this school and teachers and principals turn their heads except for favorites. New to area and talked to several families and got the same response. Teachers throwing papers at students because they did no understand how she meant to do the work.

Midway Park Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2013
The teachers at Midway Park have been outstanding for my kids, Ms. Sinha in particular. Unfortunately, the leadership in the school (principal, etc.) has been less than stellar. Add to that the fact that one of my kids spent ALL seven years in the school dealing with head lice, and I am glad we are moving so my younger daughter will have a better experience. She has dealt with psychological bullying since the third grade and has had her situation pretty much dismissed by teachers and principals. Some of the parents are HORRIBLE, too. Their kids are direct reflections of them, and it is not good.

Posted February 07, 2012
This school has unfortunately suffered a recent decline in quality of teachers and principal staff. There is very poor communication between teachers and parents. My son's teacher is very inattentive and borderline neglectful. He is a straight A student and comes home everyday frustrated because of poor teacher involvement in studies. If you like to take a proactive approach in your child's learning experience, stay away from this school.

Midway Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2011
I just. Would like to say that Mrs. Tucker is a great Kindergarden teacher! She is very patient with her class & pays close attention to them daily & she makes frequent calls/emails to parents concerning their kids. Sincerely, Mrs. Walker

Midway Park Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2010
This school has always shown interest in giving my child the best education

Posted November 24, 2009

Midway Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 08, 2009
Midway park is a good school. Some of the teachers are great. My kids loved everything about this school . But it is sad they we will be moving to a new school.

Midway Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 03, 2009
My son has ADHD and a learning disability-two strikes against him...he has been going to this school since Kind and is now going into the 7th grade...this school really took care of his educational needs and he has now against all the odds and all of the teachers he has had over the years made the A & B honor roll!!! This school really wants the kids to succeed! Thank you so much all the staff at Midway!

Midway Park Elementary School
409 North Ector Drive, Euless, TX  76039
Last modified Midway Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midway Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top