Posted April 03, 2014
my daughter - Opeyemi Ojo, had just migrated from New York to the state of Texas with her mother and her husband.(step-dad) based on my research of the school. its appeared it an excellence academic environment for 1st grader. I attempted to speak to her teacher to no avail.

Posted October 25, 2013
I have two children at this school. The staff is amazing. All of the teachers and ladies in the office are so great. The take the time and do what they need for these kids to be great. Nothing but good things to say.

Posted July 07, 2013
My daughter loves this school and her teachers. Everyone is very helpful and she seems to thrive here.

Oakwood Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2012
I have two kids at this school and I am so glad to be at this school. The PPCD teacher there is really great and communicates really great. The teachers there are really awesome, and on the first day of school spoted potential problems with my son and started to try to help my son succeed any way they could. I really wish more parents would get involved with their kids school so they could see how much effort these teachers give every day....Teachers are pretty frosty and unreceptive on first contact but after a while warm up on an individual basis. All schools have flaws but this school has made a great effort to make each child feel sucessful.

Posted June 13, 2011
Oakwood Terrace is a great school community. I love that my kids have an opportunity to learn music at all grade levels. While other schools focus only on testing, Oakwood Terrace teachers seem to genuinely care about the success of the kids.

Oakwood Terrace Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted December 17, 2007
No matter how hard we try to please, parents, principals, district managers, etc no one is ever happy! Teachers here try to do their best with what they have. They can't do miracles or brain surgery on students. We work with what we have! You can't expect your child to pass TAKS or any other District test when you child can't even read at a 1st grade level...now let's blame the teacher also for that huh?

Oakwood Terrace Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2006
The school needs improvement academically. With new principle, they are trying to improve parent involvements with the school.

Oakwood Terrace Elementary School 2

Posted August 16, 2005
School does quite well despite a large poor imigrant population

Oakwood Terrace Elementary School 1

Posted March 14, 2005
Academic Programs are fair not great. Do a great job of keeping the more undesirable childern under control, somewhat . They had no christmas concert or any celabration whatsoever. I dislike this school very much and I am moving so my child will be able to go to a different school.

Oakwood Terrace Elementary School
700 Ranger Drive, Euless, TX  76040
Last modified Oakwood Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakwood Terrace Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top