Bad
Good

My oldest son started kindergarten this year. This is a first time full-time school experience for both of us. My Memaw, a teacher of 36 years at Lakewood, begged us to take him to Lakewood, but with the construction on Main Street and her dying the week before school started, it wasn't in the picture. That being said, I had a funeral and viewing to plan and attend on the first 3 days of school. My son hasn't come home with anything. There has been no direction. In order for us to understand the drop off and pickup we have had to call email write notes etc. my son has come home with a balance on his lunch account even though I have packed his lunch daily. I wanted to pay that balance so I walked him into his school at 7:51 and tried to sign in. I was scowelled at and the front desk gave me an attitude. Demanding that since the bell rang I was not allowed to walk with my son or sign in. Then I continued to tell her I needed his id number, which we have never received, in order to pay this balance. She demanded that I was "trying not to understand her" after I told her that I am frustrated with her attitude since this is my first time doing this (and my sons). It isn't a repeated offense, we have never been taught. you are thrown out to the wolves with this school. They are rude and uncaring. No care for my family death. No care for our feeling of confusion and lack of direction. I know one thing, I would never assume a kindergarten mother knows how the school runs. Without any paperwork, meeting, or parent teacher conversation. I have no idea what's been going on with my kid, and I don't feel comfortable even trying to communicate with these inconsiderate employees. I have been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I have lost interest after this.

I would like to point out something! All the FIVE and FOUR star ratings are from when SEE had a different staff! The new Staff TEACHER, PRINCIPLES, are a big issue now!

Overall the school is great but one of the teacher Mrs .Machum was so rude with my child she passed some remarks and I am surprised that how a teacher bullying a kid.overall principal and vice principal are great.

My kids school is South Euless Elementary. I am sad to say that although we still have some fantastic teachers who show us heart, support, and education - the "excitment feel" is no longer in the school. That comes from the school leadership position. There is no comraderie or team feel any longer. Sad - because this school has had it in the past in bucket fulls. Hats off to the teachers.

This is the best school around!! with excellent teachers. A very nice Principal, and people is really friendly, besides the school has violin teacher!!

Great School....Principle leadership... very nice and great Teachers .... My kids been with this school for about 6 years so far, and I don't have any problem ....

We removed our son from this school 2 years ago when we discovered that he didn't grasp the concept of simple addition. We discovered that their idea of teaching math was to draw a picture and tell how you *felt* about your answer. In a meeting with the principal we learned that he considered the school a success because ONLY 68% of his students were in tutoring. He also told me they didn't have enough time to teach the students everything. I found that humorous because the school day is the same length as it was 35 years ago when I was in 2nd grade. Since removing our son from this school he now writes in cursive, has been to math olympics, competed in the regional spelling bee, and completed a 6 week long project (history of texas) just to get the long list started. Sending your child to this school is borderline abuse and you are doing them absolutely no favors. We absolutely think private school is the best way to go but short of that I beg you, please do not send your kids here.

South Euless is an amazing, unusual place. I selected this school for my sons because of the excellent curriculum and loving environment. I have never seen a school where the teachers work so hard to ensure that every student's needs are met. This is a very diverse campus and all of the students/families are extremely respectful of one another. One thing I really liked about this campus was their emphasis placed not only on academics, but also on building exceptional character. If you want to transfer to this school, be prepared because this school is often "full" because so many children are on waiting lists trying to get i! You will love the teachers,,, and they will love your children!

South Euless is an excellent school! The leadership and teaching staff have the student's best interest at heart. I am proud to say that my children attended this school.

Lacks direction, no true leadership, very unfriendly office staff, and too overcrowded. Seek Wilshire, more better all around.

Last modified South Euless Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.