Posted July 06, 2011
"Very good school. Child will be attending this year, My niece attends this school she is only 4 and reading on a first grade level."

Bishop Elementary School 0

Posted November 02, 2009
My little granddaughter attends this school and she loves it. She is in Pre-K and her teacher sends the work home so that you can view what they have been working on and you always know what they are studying.

Posted March 12, 2009
Bishop is a very good school. Nothing but good information is heard about this school. The on thing that I like is that the whole staff is involved with every afterschool program they have. The school is very creative in helping their students become successful.

Bishop Elementary School 0

Posted April 18, 2008
Bishop Elementary is a good school. My son enjoys being in school everyday. They havea good discipline in school. Thats. great. The Physical Education is outstanding. The music is more advanced as compared to his old school. They can take home books as many as they can. If every do their part, This school will be the best school in this area. How I wish he brings home his work everyday so that I can check what kind of lesson they have in school.

Posted March 15, 2006
Bishop is an excellent school. Teachers are supportive and well informed. The principal and vice principal are always available to assist.

Posted September 20, 2005
Great school the teachers are great and I enjoy that this school is small and the children get that one on one attention. I am happy to know that my daughter wakes up every morning happy and ready to start a new day. I know that has to do with her having a great teacher.

Bishop Elementary School
501 Vaughn Avenue, Everman, TX  76140
Last modified Bishop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bishop Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top