Posted November 19, 2014
Nita page is a bully..... Everman ISD REALLY needs to hire a professional principal with great communication skills! AND THE AP Norris at the 9th Grade center has a potty mouth. My kid learned a new vocabulary her 1st week of school. Administrators dont care.... turn around if you can,, its bad!

Posted January 26, 2014
I moved my 10th grade son to Arlington Siguin just a few weeks ago strictly due to the a administration... A terrible, terrible school .

Everman High School 2

Posted June 05, 2013
The teachers are the only thing that make this school work. The Principals use fear and intimidation to get what they want out of people. There s rarely a positive word spoken. As published by the star telegram Nita Page, the principal, once said in a staff meeting that, "if you are not doing what I want you to do then you are not doing what god wants you to do." The school does preform at a high level on tests, I believe, because of the great superintendent. Which begs the question of why would she hire Nita Page... Well, why would a "good" principal want to work at Everman HS.... You take what you can get. All I have noticed is that the school was a much more positive fun place in the past with different leadership.

Everman High School 3

Posted June 05, 2013
Keep your kids away from this school until Nita Page is gone. I have worked with many principals before and she is by far the worst. There is no logic behind her madness. She tortures her staff and is completely unpredictable. She singles out teachers and students and makes examples of them. She allow at least 25 seniors to pass and graduate that 100% should not have. She pushes tenured teachers out to other districts just because she does not like them or because they are white... Yes, teachers with 97% pass rates... The parents in this district need to step up and force the board to get rid of her before she destroys the once proud school.

Everman High School 2

Posted February 25, 2012
This is possibly the worst school I've ever attended! The students are disruptive and very disrespectful. The athletes are favored by some teachers and there are fights EVERY SINGLE DAY! The teachers I have are very good at what they do!! I can't stand my classmates because they are very talkative and won't let the teacher speak and give a lesson. The trouble makers are favored by the principal and administrators! I take AP classes and (not trying to be rude or anything), but some don't even deserve to be in AP; they belong in regular classes. Some are so lazy that won't even do the work! I can't learn in my AP classes because the teacher has to stop every 5 seconds in the middle of a lesson !! Most of the students don't even care about their grades and affects the whole school! This is possibly one of the worst school in Texas. I feel sad for saying that because I am a student at this school. I think the students should just step it up and grow up!!! If they are going to be in AP, they should at least do the work like the real AP students!!

Posted July 06, 2011
I DO HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH THE LEADERSHIP , my child makes very good grades and she's a good student, but there has been times when i would go online to check her grades and she would have 0's and i would email the teachers and would always get late responses through email contact and then to find out that the 0's were in error, the teacher actually found my dauthers work the next day this had cause my child's grade to increase from a 74 to a 91 bid difference and this didn't happen once, on several occassions with different teachers.

Posted June 03, 2011
Everman high school was quite possibly the worst school I ever attended. I switched from there because me being white i was discriminated against by the other students because they thought i owed them something. I wound up having to transfer to a school 20 mins away and its thirty times better. the education at my new school makes Everman look like child's play. at Everman i took "AP" classes i say "AP" because its a joke at Everman. my new AP classes make Everman's feel like your at a junior high level rather than at a college or even a high school level. If you want to see what a real school should look like, take a look at any of the schools in the Birdville school district. I personally go to Richland High School.

Posted May 19, 2010
This is a school in crisis. Gang fights and assaults are written off and swept under the rug. The discipline is randomly enforced. A student may curse at the white teachers with no consequences what-so-ever. The first thing a teacher is told when a student fails a class is "But he IS an athlete..." (meaning 'pass him!') Administrators pull teachers out in the middle of class and "YELL AT THEM" in front of the kids. These students are being done a huge disservice at this school. They are being taught that they do not have to do any academic work, learn any subject matter above a 9th grade level, they can curse at and threaten anyone (except the Principal - THEN rules are enforced!) with no consequences. Graduates are not prepared for college work or even for the social and societal demands of the workplace.

Posted April 09, 2010
I have to agree, Everman High School, and the Everman School District, is far below what a school should be. They have teachers who do not teach, but point to a book and say, 'Learn!' They don't want to take the time to ensure the kids actually know the work, but want to race through to another section, leaving the majority unprepared for it. If they would spend far less time on Sports Programs, and making sure kids are not comfortable in their clothes - I mean really, letting foul mouthed bullies stay in class and be ignored, while kids with good grades get sent home for not having their shirts tucked in! - and more time actually teaching kids what they need to learn to graduate, maybe you might have a D Rated school instead of an F rated one.

Everman High School 0

Posted April 08, 2010
everman is far one of the worst schools i have seen i a long time. this district focuses on their sports programs more than academics.I have witnessed my self this year seveal gang related fights that involved weapons and nothing was done to these students,but let a child wear a pair of jeans with small shreds and their suspended .I find the rules to be extremely biased. The teachers make friends with the students instead of teaching students i guess it is because they do not have the ability to teach it is in my opinion if you can take your child else where do it immedietly

Everman High School
1000 South Race Street, Everman, TX  76140
Last modified Everman High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Everman High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top