Fairfield Elementary School 3

Posted June 12, 2010
My child has gone to Fairfield Elem. for grades K-4. I guess it is a decent school - or at least everyone from this town seems to think so. I grew up in a different town, so I compare all of the things I had at my elementary school to what they offer in Fairfield. I am disturbed at the fact that the elementary school does not have an actual art class. This is the age that kids are creative and it really sets the pace for how they will express themselves. They run their lunchroom like a prison chow hall - the kids better not talk above a whisper or they will be pulled aside to eat by themselves. As mentioned in the comment before mine, yes, this town is very judgemental - that goes for the parents and the children. That seems to be the mentality of Fairfield folks.

Fairfield Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2009

Fairfield Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2008

Fairfield Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
As a former teacher of Fairfield Elementary School, I feel qualified to say that the campus has a high quality professional and administrative staff. Each teacher cares deeply and is committed to providing the best educational services to ALL students. The campus is not only a great place to work, but also healthy, nurturing enviornment filled with highly qualified professional, with whom you can confidently entrust the education of your children.

Fairfield Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2005
Both my children have gone to Fairfield Elemntary in their 2nd yr now. The Elementary seems to be a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The only complaint I might have is in a small town school it is hard to overcome judgmental people. When your child gets into minor trouble you seem to be labeled for life and always a newbie. We moved from a big town to a small town environment hoping for it to be better. The education system here still seems to be growing but all in all has been a great learning experience and my children have excelled academically.

Fairfield Elementary School 2

Posted September 09, 2003

Fairfield Elementary School
615 Post Oak Rd, Fairfield, TX  75840
Last modified Fairfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Fairfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top