Posted April 30, 2014
MIS is truly a wonderful school with dedicated staff and a challenging curriculum. This is our son's first year at this school and it truly feels like being part of a family. They offer so many experiences and programs he could not get anywhere else. It is very family oriented and offer many events that include the whole family. My favorite is the monthly service project where the children bring in items to help local charities. Principal Krause is an outstanding leader. I am so glad we found MIS and look forward to the next 7 years!

Posted April 25, 2014
MIS is simply the best value in the DFW area. The academic rigor, expectation of student performance and behavior, parent involvement, spiritual guidance and sense of community is without parallel. We are proud to have been part of the MIS family for 9 years, and we look forward to a few more. Go, Mustangs!

Posted April 23, 2014
This is our first year at Mary Immaculate and we love it! Our daughter had learn so much and she treasures her friendship with her friends at Mary Immaculate. Teachers are wonderful, just whole community is amazing. We can't wait to enroll her little one in Kindergarten soon. We LOVE MIS!

Mary Immaculate Catholic School 4

Posted April 21, 2014
I graduated from Mary Immaculate and it supplied me with countless memories I will always hold dear to my heart. The lower grades proved to be excellent for teaching discipline in order to instill good behavioral habits. As the grades increase, there is a stress placed on academics, yet I believe that the stress is not strong enough to make the high school transition as easy as it could be. Although the teachers need to tailor the classes to each student, I think that it would be beneficial to teach the pupils about the future by supplying them with more difficult tasks. The teachers, however, are absolutely wonderful and qualified, making the lack of challenging work possibly a curriculum problem. The spanish program also could use improvement, for once I got to high school, I was behind in the language department. This was not a huge dilemma, but just a though. Overall, Mary Immalculate was a fabulous foundation, but the academics could use updating to allow more challenging tasks for the students.

Posted February 15, 2014
I graduated from Mary Immaculate School, and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at MIS. The teachers and students are welcoming and that helped make my experience there to be quite enjoyable. The teachers/staff genuinely care about the students. I gained many valuable skills such as: confidence, organization, sociability, and being more assertive when asking questions. MIS is a great school!

Posted January 14, 2014
My family recently relocated to Texas from another state and my children were new to MIS last year. We do not live close to the school, but it is definitely worth the drive. I highly recommend Mary Immaculate School! The school offers opportunities for faith development in the Catholic tradition, academic excellence and personal growth. My two children are very happy here and receiving an excellent education. The teachers are amazing and the other students were very welcoming to us. We definitely feel like we are party of the Mary Immaculate family.

Posted January 08, 2014
Great school! We moved from Dallas to Coppell a couple of years ago. We attended a catholic school in Dallas but had heard the Coppell ISD was incredible so we put our children at Town Center Elementary. After a few short weeks, it was evident the CISD was just another public school district. We found Mary Immaculate and were blessed they were able to accept our children mid semester. My kids were embraced by the staff and students and made to feel welcome. We are very pleased by the rigorous education and loving Catholic environment. The principal, Mr. Krause is terrific and Father Michael is inspiring. Highly recommend. Our children are our best investment

Posted October 14, 2013
In response to the Sept. 16th posting: No child deserves to be bullied. At MIS, every faculty and staff member works to identify bullying when it occurs and put a stop to it as quickly as possible. This is done in a way that respects the dignity of all involved: bullied children are protected and supported, kids who bully are taught more positive and effective ways of interacting, and bystanders are guided and given strategies that empower them to get involved. Each year, MIS brings in multiple speakers to address bullying with our students and faculty including professional speakers from Aim for Success, the Farmers Branch police, and professional counselors. Individual breakout sessions with our staff counselor are also done within various grades, both to prevent bullying and to address issues when problems arise. In addition, peer workshops are held with in conjunction with local Catholic High School students to help our students recognize and respond properly to bullying.

Mary Immaculate Catholic School 3

Posted September 16, 2013
MIS is excellent in preparing you for high school and great academics. The "lowerclass" students however are bullied much to a point where they don't want to go to school and it affects the academics. The teachers seem like they care about bullying, but when it is right in front of their eyes, they will turn their back like they didn't see it.

Posted June 27, 2013
We just finished our second year at MIS. The teachers are truly interested in each child succeeding. My children look forward to going to school because they enjoy it and have made many good friends. I have also found the parents to be friendly. I'm excited to see our sons grow educationally and spiritually at MIS.

Mary Immaculate Catholic School
14032 Dennis Ln, Farmers Branch, TX  75234
Last modified Mary Immaculate Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Mary Immaculate Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.