Bad
Good

My children have flourished here. They have had amazing teachers that encourage them to go above and beyond. Their third grade teachers even taught them cursive. I love this school and wouldn't want my children to go anywhere else.

My child had wonderful kindergarten teachers Mrs. Villacres and Ms. Matute. My child can read in Spanish and can count to 100. Excellent teachers and an excellent school.

This school is now called Blair Elementary. It's K-5. My daughter loves this school and so do I. We had a great experience last year. She learned a lot. The communication is great between teacher and parent. The teacher Ms.Baker was wonderful and so were the ATB teachers and helpers. The principal is very nice and informative and she creates a fun and safe environment for the children. My only complaints are that the Hispanic female at the right front desk is rude and the events that Blair does could be a lot more organized. Also, if you ever want to buy their t-shirts, do it at the beginning of the year otherwise you will never get them. Other than that I would love for my daughter to be able to go go to Blair again.

This school gets an F in communication and safety of the students. Bullying is rampant and the principal and her sidekick, best-friend the vice principal are quick to pass judgment and sweep issues under the rug. Parent/teacher communication is lacking. If you are considering this school look beyond the sweet front desk clerk and peek behind the curtain to get a true glimpse of the environment your child will have to endure.

This school is the worst.principal and staff are awfull they have no comunication what so ever.i cant wait until i move and get my kid out of their.my mother waitted out side of school for my son to get out at 245 it was 4:00 and she couldnt find him she asked staff for help and no one would help her and this happend two times.my kid stayd after the bell and they always get the days messd up from whean he stayd and wean he didnt.my poor baby always in the office blaming us for not piking him up whean he had to stay after the bell.they changed him teachers 2 times and had on his backpack the wrong teachers name and ended up lost and back in the office.this school is the worst.

Last modified Blair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.