Farmersville, TX

Tatum Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2009
My daughter started here in 2007 her kindergarten year and is now in first grade. We have been VERY pleased with both teachers she has had and the level she has developed on. She is reading on the 2nd grade 1st week level and has already learned many things that her 2nd grade cousin had learned in her school. They are advanced in there teaching and truly care about the students and there education. They are very friendly and warming in the school and always make you feel like you belong there and always want the parents involved in the childs education and anything that goes on at school . Excellent school , teacher, principal. I can't think of anything I can even complain about .

Tatum Elementary School 0

Posted November 10, 2008
I have 2 children in Tatum. Next year I will have 3. I love that most of the teachers are well organized. They are required to learn allot the first couple of years. I don't so much agree with that. It is allot for little brains to learn. But the teachers do a good job of letting you know wht is going on. Just ask allot of questions and stay involed!!

Tatum Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2008
I have been very impressed with the excellent teaching skills and the generous community spirit of this school. My daughter started Kindergarten after moving from out of state where I had older children in elementary school. I was very nervous upon seeing how much more was expected academically than in our previous elementary school, but was surprised and impressed with the results. Kudos to Tatum!

Tatum Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2007
My daughter started Kindergarden at Tatum this year and I have found that for the most part (minus a few things) is very well organized and very into student/teacher/parent unity. Parents are welcome to attend anything the school is having including morning announcements. Teachers are great and care alot about the students. I am overall very pleased with the teaching, teachers, unity of the school. My daughter has shown so much progress in the short month since school started.

Tatum Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2005
- a former student
I my self went to Tatum from 1952-1958. Now my two granddaughters go their. I think it is great! Love the school and all the people that work their.Granddaughter just left 3rd reading 5th level.

Tatum Elementary School
405 North Washington Street, Farmersville, TX  75442
Last modified Tatum Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Tatum Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top