Ferris Christian Academy 1

Posted November 12, 2014
I do not know where to begin. This has been a devastating experience and I feel I need to inform other parents. i recently had my 5 month old enrolled in this school and it has been one of the worst decisions I've ever made. Today when I arrived, he was crawling on the concrete floor. Yesterday, he was in a bouncer with no socks and his bare feet on the cold floors once again. He has been sick ever since he started. There was a worker that a former worker there warned me about and I witnessed the negligence with my own eyes. Please be watchful of Wanda and Dreama. I talked to the owner, TR, today and her comment to me was"I do not like public school teachers, principals or counselors." The comment was random, but I am a public school teacher and was greatly offended. I work hard for my students and love them greatly. I have spent my own money on them and given some of them the extra love and care that they don't always receive at home. There were other incidents with my son during his two months there. What disturbs me most, is this is suppose to be a Christian school. The Lord does not condone this behavior. I pray for this owner.

Posted August 31, 2013
My oldest son goes to private school here he started in the 4yr old room then went to kindergarten first and now second grade. The teachers are great and my son loves it. My youngest will be starting back to the daycare there very soon. At 2yrs old he knew his abc's colors and to count to ten in both English and spanish. This is a Chirstian school and my kids learn bibke verses everyday I reccemend them to all

Posted September 13, 2012
My daughter is enrolled in this school and she has done great!!ms. sharon and ms.shante are great with her..when she recieves a color change i know right then about it!!

Posted June 27, 2011
Great school! The teachers really care about the children. The work with each child individually to see them achieve the optimal potential. Highly recommend the school to anyone who wants their child to excel.

Ferris Christian Academy 1

Posted April 29, 2011
School unerolled my two children today and did not issue a refund. Now my family and I will be missing work days and missing even more money from this poor decision.

Posted April 11, 2011
Best Kindergarten Teacher Ever Mrs.Peggy is Awesome! I have been fortunate to be associated with the school for many years and have always been impressed with the children's transformation from entry to exit in the kindergarten class especially.

Posted April 07, 2010
Very strict (with her teachers) but nice director keeps this place flowing smoothly. I love it.

Posted June 24, 2009
I have two children (ages 2 1/2 and 5) attending this school. I love everything about it. My oldest daughter just finished kindergarten and she really exceeded all expectations. She's reading an almost second grade level! My two year old knows all her shapes and colors and she knows most of her letters and their sounds. Great school - I'd recommend it to everyone.

Ferris Christian Academy
Po Box 382, Ferris, TX  75125
Last modified Ferris Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-2
Ferris Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top