K-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My grandson has been going to FCA since first grade. His teacher is amazing. Ms. Diane is so dedicated to her students. He is now in the 3rd grade and again a straight A student. Every teacher in FCA has a desire to give 100% to each child. This is the best school for every child.

I love sending my now 6 month old daughter to Ferris Christian Academy. She has been going there for the past 3 months. The nursery is clean and tidy. Everytime I pick her up they provide me with a sheet of paper with notes about diaper changes, feedings and any other helpful comments about her day. Her cousin also attends the private school, so I have great experiences from both sides of the school. The teachers are wonderful. My niece is 7 years old and appears more educated and more mature than other children her age. This is due to the fact that Ferris Christian Academy provides small classrooms so the students are getting the one on one attention needed. She comes home from school and talks to me about the Bible and she often reminds me and my husband to say the prayers before eating and before bed. This would not be provided at any other school. I am grateful that Ferris Christian Academy is in our lives. And I appreciate the small community feel it has.

My daughter is 8 and has gone to FCA since she was 1. I LOVE this school!!! The teachers are amazing and truly care about each child. My daughter is incredibly smart due to the one on one attention she gets in class. I would recommend FCA to anyone!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

If there is an issue they make reports & let you know immediately. They teach the children the Godly way to live & learn!

Absolutely love this school! My daughter has been going since age 3 & it quickly showed how much she loved it there. Her teachers were amazing & were also quick to let me know of any positive or negative things that happened every day. They truly care about the kids & find fun, new ways to teach them about God & their basic lessons. The teachers upstairs are amazing! They are creative & are genuine & the sweetest people! I highly recommend this school/daycare to anyone who is looking. Stop in any time to take a tour, they will drop what they are doing to show you around every room. Love you FCA!

My oldest son goes to private school here he started in the 4yr old room then went to kindergarten first and now second grade. The teachers are great and my son loves it. My youngest will be starting back to the daycare there very soon. At 2yrs old he knew his abc's colors and to count to ten in both English and spanish. This is a Chirstian school and my kids learn bibke verses everyday I reccemend them to all

My daughter is enrolled in this school and she has done great!!ms. sharon and ms.shante are great with her..when she recieves a color change i know right then about it!!

Great school! The teachers really care about the children. The work with each child individually to see them achieve the optimal potential. Highly recommend the school to anyone who wants their child to excel.

School unerolled my two children today and did not issue a refund. Now my family and I will be missing work days and missing even more money from this poor decision.

Best Kindergarten Teacher Ever Mrs.Peggy is Awesome! I have been fortunate to be associated with the school for many years and have always been impressed with the children's transformation from entry to exit in the kindergarten class especially.

Last modified Ferris Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-2