K-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted January 27, 2016
My grandson has been going to FCA since first grade. His teacher is amazing. Ms. Diane is so dedicated to her students. He is now in the 3rd grade and again a straight A student. Every teacher in FCA has a desire to give 100% to each child. This is the best school for every child.

Posted January 26, 2016
I love sending my now 6 month old daughter to Ferris Christian Academy. She has been going there for the past 3 months. The nursery is clean and tidy. Everytime I pick her up they provide me with a sheet of paper with notes about diaper changes, feedings and any other helpful comments about her day. Her cousin also attends the private school, so I have great experiences from both sides of the school. The teachers are wonderful. My niece is 7 years old and appears more educated and more mature than other children her age. This is due to the fact that Ferris Christian Academy provides small classrooms so the students are getting the one on one attention needed. She comes home from school and talks to me about the Bible and she often reminds me and my husband to say the prayers before eating and before bed. This would not be provided at any other school. I am grateful that Ferris Christian Academy is in our lives. And I appreciate the small community feel it has.

Posted January 26, 2016
My daughter is 8 and has gone to FCA since she was 1. I LOVE this school!!! The teachers are amazing and truly care about each child. My daughter is incredibly smart due to the one on one attention she gets in class. I would recommend FCA to anyone!!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted January 26, 2016
Thanks to all the staff members who care for my child. It truly takes a village & I'm glad my village is you!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 26, 2016
If there is an issue they make reports & let you know immediately. They teach the children the Godly way to live & learn!

Posted January 26, 2016
Absolutely love this school! My daughter has been going since age 3 & it quickly showed how much she loved it there. Her teachers were amazing & were also quick to let me know of any positive or negative things that happened every day. They truly care about the kids & find fun, new ways to teach them about God & their basic lessons. The teachers upstairs are amazing! They are creative & are genuine & the sweetest people! I highly recommend this school/daycare to anyone who is looking. Stop in any time to take a tour, they will drop what they are doing to show you around every room. Love you FCA!

Posted August 31, 2013
My oldest son goes to private school here he started in the 4yr old room then went to kindergarten first and now second grade. The teachers are great and my son loves it. My youngest will be starting back to the daycare there very soon. At 2yrs old he knew his abc's colors and to count to ten in both English and spanish. This is a Chirstian school and my kids learn bibke verses everyday I reccemend them to all

Posted September 13, 2012
My daughter is enrolled in this school and she has done great!!ms. sharon and ms.shante are great with her..when she recieves a color change i know right then about it!!

Posted June 27, 2011
Great school! The teachers really care about the children. The work with each child individually to see them achieve the optimal potential. Highly recommend the school to anyone who wants their child to excel.

Ferris Christian Academy 1

Posted April 29, 2011
School unerolled my two children today and did not issue a refund. Now my family and I will be missing work days and missing even more money from this poor decision.

Po Box 382, Ferris, TX  75125
Last modified Ferris Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-2