Posted August 13, 2013
I've been in ferris for a year found it a better than any of my other schools I've been to all the others have kids that are shure to fail Especially in the Willmer in the DISD district schools and the educating level is higher than any of them too I find ferris to be a perfect school for anyone willing for a chance to learn and looking for new opportunities

Posted February 12, 2010
Ferris High School is a great facility with an excellent staff. Students have an opportunity to participate in many different clubs and organizations. Many graduates are very successful at major universities.

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted January 29, 2009

Ferris High School 3

Posted October 28, 2008
I think Ferris ISD is an Alright School District small town with a great education system.

Posted October 10, 2008
I can't stress how bad the quality of education is at Ferris High School and how much of that is reflected in the principals lack of focus on education. Google the statistics on how many sals and vals made it through college because they recieved such a poor education at Ferris High, it's not just my opinion.

Ferris High School 1

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted July 26, 2008
I am a High School Student at Ferris High School and the surrounding is great. Unfortunately, the Ag Program is not very good unless you show Longhorns but if you don't show them, more than likely you are not going to get any help.

Posted May 29, 2008
I love that my son and daughter are part of Ferris ISD. (High School & Jr. High) Small town, great ag department, wonderful opportunity for my children. Teachers and staff care!

Ferris High School 1

Posted April 01, 2008

Ferris High School
P O Box 461, Ferris, TX  75125
Last modified Ferris High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferris High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top