Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 12, 2016
There were a total of four instructors who were, in my experience, worthy of their profession.

Posted January 21, 2015
I enrolled my children in Ferris ISD after several bad experiences with other public and charter ISDs. I have been very impressed with the professionalism and dedication I have seen in all campuses. My oldest child attends Ferris High School and loves it there. They have worked diligently to accommodate his different learning style and help him become a stronger learner and student. They encourage personal accountability and appropriate conduct and truly care about each student. I am so thankful my children are able to attend Ferris ISD!

Posted August 13, 2013
I've been in ferris for a year found it a better than any of my other schools I've been to all the others have kids that are shure to fail Especially in the Willmer in the DISD district schools and the educating level is higher than any of them too I find ferris to be a perfect school for anyone willing for a chance to learn and looking for new opportunities

Posted February 12, 2010
Ferris High School is a great facility with an excellent staff. Students have an opportunity to participate in many different clubs and organizations. Many graduates are very successful at major universities.

Ferris High School 3

Posted October 28, 2008
I think Ferris ISD is an Alright School District small town with a great education system.

Posted October 10, 2008
I can't stress how bad the quality of education is at Ferris High School and how much of that is reflected in the principals lack of focus on education. Google the statistics on how many sals and vals made it through college because they recieved such a poor education at Ferris High, it's not just my opinion.

Posted July 26, 2008
I am a High School Student at Ferris High School and the surrounding is great. Unfortunately, the Ag Program is not very good unless you show Longhorns but if you don't show them, more than likely you are not going to get any help.

Posted May 29, 2008
I love that my son and daughter are part of Ferris ISD. (High School & Jr. High) Small town, great ag department, wonderful opportunity for my children. Teachers and staff care!

P O Box 461, Ferris, TX  75125
Last modified Ferris High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.