Ferris, TX

Ferris Intermediate School 4

Posted January 21, 2015
I enrolled my children in Ferris ISD after several bad experiences with other public and charter ISDs. I have been very impressed with the professionalism and dedication I have seen in all campuses. My son is a struggling reader and they have helped him with this. They are working on more progressive programs to help struggling learners and the teachers truly care about their students success. The principal, Mrs. Core, is involved and active on her campus and cares about her students. This is a good school and working to get better every day!

Ferris Intermediate School 4

Posted March 27, 2012
This school really exceeded my expectations and I appreciate how they have kept me hands on during my child's learning process. If I have a question or if my child is having trouble in a certain area they inform me promptly and fix the problem.

Ferris Intermediate School 1

Posted November 21, 2005

Ferris Intermediate School
P O Box 447, Ferris, TX  75125
Last modified Ferris Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferris Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top