Flower Mound, TX

Posted December 14, 2013
Hi Varsha, My son just LOVES his teacher. Whenever I've discussed various topics with her - from general concerns about Preston's academic skillset to Montessori practices we can implement at home - she has always provided insightful, solid, and useful information. She has provided us with an overall sense of confidence in both his daily learning and social environment as well as the CMM philosophy. Although my son will be leaving CMM this year, his brother will be sticking around and we can't wait to see how he blossoms over the years! I MUST also let you know that your Director's approach to all matters (daily operations, urgent concerns, weather emergencies, health issues (students and teachers), etc) has been consistent, fair and quite honestly - refreshing. She has the unique ability to hold an attentive conversation with a concerned parent, while keeping her eye on the door for parents and children walking in and out, while additionally taking a moment to smile at a child halfway across the room to let him/her know she acknowledges their presence. All my best, Thank you for founding CMM!

Posted April 28, 2013
Owner can be a bit obstinate , but director is great. My child loves the environment and the director displays genuine concern for the care and well being of everyone.

Posted December 27, 2012
The leadership and teaching staff are absolutely incredible! The teachers are very experienced and nurturing. My daughter loves going to school each and every day because she loves her teacher! Also, the school is always clean and immaculate and doesn't smell like some of the other preschools we visited! I highly recommend this school for anyone seeking the best for their child.

Posted December 12, 2012
The two instructors that work with my child are wonderful. Even more impressive is the director that is so warm and concerned for all the children. She administers my son s prescriptions and is an outlet for my son whenever he is having problems. She is like a parent on-site. It is so comforting to know you can trust the people caring for your little one. It is a very safe and warm environment.

Castle Mound Montessori 4

Posted June 28, 2012
Turnover was a problem. Very impressed by current site director; warm, courteous, concerned for our children. Some excellent teachers. Beautiful facility.

Castle Mound Montessori 4

Posted May 31, 2011
We transfered to this school. Our old Montessori school was very authentic, AMS accredited etc. "Castle Mound" I had my doubts about- based on the web site but when I went to tour I did have a very good feeling. The school is very clean and well maintained and the staff is very warm and welcoming- they even loaned us uniform shirts since we would only be there 3 months. We were impressed that our daughter's teacher had 40 years of experience as a Montessori teacher and a Master's degree in early child education etc. We could not have been more pleased with her educational experience at this school. This school has some things that I really enjoyed: ability to clock my child in and out through their security door system, having a drop box for tuition, weekly flower arranging, each class has an outdoor garden to maintain, each child has their own plant to take care of in the classroom, their own family picture. My daughter's one complaint was that the playground was small and boring. She's right. My one complaint: the parents at the school are busy professionals and it shows, it was a challenge to engage with any of them socially and that was a disappointment.

Castle Mound Montessori
3200 Peters Colony Road, Flower Mound, TX  75022
Last modified Castle Mound Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Castle Mound Montessori Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top