Flower Mound, TX

Lamar Middle School 3

Posted October 18, 2014
The new front desk ladies are rude, spiteful, gossipers. My daughter came home telling me what her friend overheard, not only about teachers, but also about parent volunteers. I'm disgusted at their behavior, I honestly don't care what they say, but don't say it when any child is around to hear it.

Posted June 20, 2014
My son has completed his first year at Lamar Middle School and I am extremely pleased with the atmosphere they have created there. The teachers are willing to help before school and after school. There are many extra activities for the children to get involved in. The Band is a great place for kids to learn something new and they make it a family atmosphere. The school has been trying hard to get parents involved and learn about what is going on in the community with Parent University. I am looking forward for the next two years here.

Posted February 12, 2014
Terrible School! Flower Mound has the rudest people and LISD is the worst school district!

Posted June 13, 2013
The principal there for so many years (is gone now) is a hateful, spiteful, not very bright man who rules his teachers through fear and intimidation. I would never want my kids in this school.

Posted August 24, 2010
i feel that this school is one of the best schools in the district. all people have there problems including staff. but if i could i would let my children go there before any other school in the distrct

Posted March 01, 2009
I am a guardian to 2 nieces that were transfered from a private school. This school did not offer the challenge they were hoping to experience. The witnessed a lot of prejudice there against some students from the teachers. I'm thankful we are the race that is acceptable, but they really felt bad for some of the children. The school needs to take a reality check. We were all made different for a reason. They wanted to be teachers, then they should be a teacher regardless if your slow, hyper or of color. One of my nieces came forward and addressed to a teacher her concern for a couple of her friends and was told they would handle it. Nothing ever solved, still continues.

Posted November 18, 2004
This is my 4th year as a Lamar parent, and I love this school. The teachers are caring, and the administration is interactive and innovative. They offer a wide variety of activities and electives. Tutoring is available for any child needing extra help. I also work in the district and have seen many other schools. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a good solid academic base for their child to be successful in high school.

Lamar Middle School
4000 Timber Creek Road, Flower Mound, TX  75028
Last modified Lamar Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lamar Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top