Flower Mound, TX

Posted January 29, 2014
My child is thriving at Bridlewood, and we've been thoroughly pleased with the staff. We've always lived within LISD but relocated 2 years ago specifically to attend this school. Our former school was reminding me too much of growing up in Dallas. If I wanted my kids to attend DISD, we would have saved some money and bought a house down there. Parent involvement at Bridlewood is high, and it contributes to a much better learning environment. No school will ever be perfect, but I have a much more positive outlook for my kids now.

Posted September 18, 2013
Bridlewood is an awesome school! The principal and staff are great and my child loves it here. Bridlewood has a very active PTA with lots of involved parents. We have been very pleased with the level of education here.

Posted April 29, 2013
Bridlewood is a great school with a very active PTA. We have a new Principal this year, Robin Block. She is great and has brought many exciting changes to the school including a new Science Lab and a "Learning Lounge" stocked with IPads for teacher led projects that is going to be ready next year. There are many wonderful teachers, and fun after school activites including Golf, Book Club, Lego Club, Drama Club and many more.

Posted January 22, 2012
This has been a great school for both of my kids. They love their teachers, Physical Education program and how friendly everyone is. The teachers are very helpful when your child needs help and they have both received a good education.

Posted March 12, 2010

Posted February 15, 2010
Great school. For the most part, the teachers are caring and highly qualified, the office staff are friendly and helpful. Principal Rogers is very visible and friendly towards parents and students and has created an environment that is conducive to learning. I have had 3 students at Bridlewood and except for one first grade teacher, I have nothing but praise for Principal Rogers and his staff.

Bridlewood Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted May 03, 2009
Great school, very experienced teachers. My son is a challenge and they have created reward systems to help him stay on task while still being motivated to learn. There are also very involved parents and a number of after school clubs the kids can participate in - drama, music, volleyball, gardening - lots of fun and continued learning.

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted August 25, 2008
This is a fantastic school. Close knit, warm and welcoming. Kinder and 1st grade team especially are cohesive and are meshed so tightly together, the kids are part of a huge family. The teachers know all the 1st graders names. Second grade, not so much. Teachers are not as cohesive, some are isolated and have their own agendas. A few issues w/teaching styles and classroom procedures. Principal is worthless. The assistant is the backbone of this school. PTA is fantastic. SAHM and WAHDads are involved and up at the school constantly. The school is swarming with parents and volunteers at all times. The school is a perfect size, right around 900 students, and in fact just added a new wing. Tons of after school activities/extracurricular art, creative thinking groups, gardening groups, to name a few. We have had a great experience so far, with the teaching staff and asst principal.

Bridlewood Elementary School
4901 Remington Park Drive, Flower Mound, TX  75028
Last modified Bridlewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridlewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top