Flower Mound, TX

Posted May 21, 2013
Amazing, I learned a lot of stuff even it kindergarten. Amazing and I cant really say anything bad about Bluebonnet. It was fun and the teachers are kind and caring. -A student for 3 years.

Bluebonnet Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2011
This school needs help. The students are getting a good education there but outside of that is another story. Visit the school yourself. The front office has issues with being rude and it trickles down from there. I am still hearing new disturbing things from my child's experience there. After talking with many parents I have come to the conclusion that the school used to be a much better experience.

Posted January 27, 2005
We love Bluebonnet Elem. I feel that out of all the schools that we could have chosen, we are at the best. From the awesome Mrs. Ricks, who has helped me and guided me to ensure that our daughter is getting the best education possible, to Mrs. Bautch, who makes each and every student in her class feel special and loved, every aspect of this school has made our move to Flower Mound very easy.

Posted October 04, 2004
Bluebonnet is an outstanding school! My Daughter was part of the first year students when it opened. I believe the best parts of this school are the dedication of the teachers and parental involvement. PTA is always at 100% membership and that means more benefits for our students.

Bluebonnet Elementary School
2000 Spinks Road, Flower Mound, TX  75028
Last modified Bluebonnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bluebonnet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top