Posted February 01, 2013
My four children have attended Liberty and I've been disappointed in the way the teachers teach to the test. It seems that students who think out of the box are discouraged from doing so. Grading seems arbitrary - more about test taking skills, less about whether or not a child understands the concept being taught. Students who may have different learning styles are forced into performing to a specific type of learning that may not match their individuality. If a child learns differently, their grades suffer. On the plus side, parental involvement is amazing.

Posted September 16, 2012
If you thought Liberty was a good school before, you will be amazed how positive it is with our new principal and assistant principal... There just seems to be such a confident attitude from the parents, to teachers to the kids in the halls. There is really a communication between the needs of the parents and teachers and leadership that are helping to facilitate what is best for our kids... a new page has turned for Liberty- - many feel that it is a VERY POSITIVE change. This is not just a "get the job done" group anymore, it's a "HOW CAN WE BE SUCCESSFUL and MAKE OUR KIDS FEEL GOOD AND SUCCESSFUL TOO " group... the halls are no longer cold!!! I finally feel like we are going to be heard and not told how it's done WOOHOO!!! GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Posted November 21, 2011
Our child is now in 4th grade and all the teachers she had are very capable and doing their best to make it a wonderful experience for all the students as well as the parents.

Posted November 20, 2011
If you give this school a bad review, you will most likely NEVER find a school good enough for your children. Liberty is amazing. The PTA is out of this world. The principal gets the job done! Top notch education. We moved to this area for Liberty elementary.

Posted September 18, 2011
Liberty Elementary is an amazing facility for education. The principal takes personal pride in developing one of the best schools within the LISD elementary school system. The teachers and staff are all top rated educators who deeply care about the future of our children. In my opinion, it is the best public elementary school.

Posted September 18, 2011
Liberty Eagles!!! Dedicated teachers, amazing parent involvement, and a great education is what we have expericenced at Liberty!

Posted August 26, 2010
My daughter attended Liberty K-5 and my son is a current student. The teachers that our principal Mrs. Holman hires are first-rate and they work well as a team. If we had a student poll, my bet would be that teachers and administrators would earn 5 stars across K-5. We are fortunate to live in a community of involved parents, who support the PTA, teachers, and after-school programs.

Posted May 04, 2010
While my children are receiving a wonderful education (thanks to the teachers), the principal is very controlling and unwilling to work with parents. If you ever have to contact her, she will come across as cold and annoyed at your phone call. Also, be aware about silent lunch and their daily PE activity (marching around the school in a single file line).

Posted January 30, 2010
I am a former Liberty ES parent and a current ES teacher in another district. I give Liberty 3 stars because of the PTA, the parental involvement, and many of the teachers. However, our experience with the principal and how she ran(runs) the school drove us to remove our child(ren) and place them in another FM public elementary school. Running a 'tight ship' is one thing, but good administrative/fiscal/budgetary/management sense is another. We found all of the above severely lacking at Liberty.

Posted January 11, 2010
I have been very disappointed with the academics at this school. My son went to Wellington Elementary and received a much higher level of instruction and personal attention from his teachers. My daughter's teacher is very young and inexperienced. Despite the small class size my daughter gets very little attention from the teacher. I am not impressed with the teaching or administration. There are very few extra curricular activities at this school compared to nearby Wellington Elementary.

Liberty Elementary School
4600 Quail Run Rd, Flower Mound, TX  75022
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.