Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Love the teacher and the experience in the class room for my child so far. My kiddo is in kindergarten and I couldn't be more happy for how his year is going, HOWEVER the office could use some improvements. I won't go in to detail on my personal account but they could be more considerate and understanding pertaining to the child. I also think that letters sent home would be awesome. There have been several things going on that they claim to announce on twitter or some other social media site and not all parents have those, such as myself, and it would be fantastic if they sent home a letter anyway as a reminder or an update as to what is going on for the year.

I really liked the teachers my children had, but I think the school can/should do more. I don't like how they won't give us a written copy of report cards for as small as the school is just print them out already. I also didn't like how they don't do anything at all for 6th graders who are finishing their last elementary year. I guess it was just a good job, see ya type thing. They had an award assembly but so does every other grade, so nothing special. And they can't do medals or something in addition to a certificate for the children who work hard enough to get A's or A's and B's all year?!?!

Love the teachers at FISD (for the most part) I do have a problem with how bullying is handled at Crosby (to be specific) but it's clearly a problem across the district. They want the kids to come to them and follow "procedures" but then when it continues over and over again, they frown upon the kids when they finally get fed up and take up for themselves and then they act surprised and wonder why it came to that. The Principal at Crosby in particular allows it to continue with no explanation as to what the plan is when it doesn't stop. I posted this on their FB page and was blocked so I'll post it here.

If you look closely at Texas STAAR 2012-2013 School Year Math and Reading Statistics for Crosby, the 3rd grade results (first year of STAAR testing) are somewhat better than the state average. However, for each grade year (4th-6th) thereafter, the 4th grade results roughly match the statewide average; likewise for the 5th grade reading and science results that even dip substantially below statewide averages. All the 6th grade results dip below the statewide average. These statistics reveal that the leadership at Crosby (principal) needs to reevaluate her 4th -6th grade teaching staff s abilities and take the necessary corrective action.

I am new to the Forney area. I live in Diamond Creek. I am lloking for someone to cre for my son before and after school and take and pick him up for Crosby elementary.Does anyone know of anyone who care for schoolers?

Excellent school with caring teachers. They have all worked to create a learning environment where my child can excel. My daughter has been in MTA since first grade. Mrs. Rush has helped her be a confident reader. My daughter has achieved commended several times. I am very pleased with this school!

I love Crosby Elementary! My daughter had a minor medical condition that caused her to be homebound for a month. Crosby's counselor, Ms. Tilton, and 4th grade teachers, Ms. Quintana, Ms. Lemmons, and Ms. Cooper were all so wonderful and supportive. I am so grateful this team was (& is) on our side. From the bottom of my heart (and my daugher's) - Thank you Crosby Elementary!

I have had four of my children attend Crosby since the day the school opened and the faculty and staff have been amazing. There isn't anything that they wouldn't do to help a child or parent.

Last modified Crosby Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.