Posted January 27, 2012
This is my daughter's 2nd year at Rhea (1st grade), and the teachers are wonderful!! My daughter is in the Two-Way Dual Language Enrichment Program where she is learning Spanish. Rhea is 1 of only 2 schools in the district that offer this program. Her teacher is continually in contact with the parents by email and always keeps parents up to date on everything going on in and out of her classroom. The parent involvement is exceptional!! Whenever I attend an event, I usually can't find a place to park. My daughter is excelling in all areas and loves going to school. The office staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and so is the administration. To this point, I have no complaints and only praise for Nell Rhea Elementary. If I was specifically asked to give my opinion on improvement, my only comment would be regarding the library. For some reason, the students are not allowed to bring home checked out library books which I assume is due to a large number of books being lost. BUT, all the student's should not be penalized. I guess I'm not vocally unhappy about this due to the fact my daughter has several book at home and ones we check out from the public library.

Posted January 27, 2012
I find Rhea to be an excellent school. All the teachers are caring, involved, and informative. My children love going to school and are constantly on learning websites used in the classroom.

Nell Hill Rhea Elementary School 3

Posted September 16, 2009
The school is safe and teachers are friendly. My son is in pre-k but doesn't seem to get as much curriculum as he did in his mothers-day out program last year. Seems more geared to social skills.

Posted August 10, 2009

Nell Hill Rhea Elementary School
250 Monitor Blvd, Forney, TX  75126
Last modified Nell Hill Rhea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nell Hill Rhea Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top