Posted April 18, 2010
Johnson is a fabulous school! Small and a litlle older than most int he area, but the teachers and staff are fabulous and they are loved by the parents and students alike. The first grade teachers do a wonderful job with the students creating new and inventive ways to learn and grow. The principal and other staff member are very involved as well. This school has a fabulous PTO program that always have an activity planned. If I had one complaint it would be not enough homework consistently, but otherwise, the kids learn a lot and I have seen my first grader blossom since transferring her here.

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted August 10, 2008
My kids love Johnson, it is one of the better schools in ForneyISD.

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted June 04, 2008
My kids love drama,art, and science lab. Would like to see current spanish class continue as they are this year.

Johnson Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted March 29, 2008
This school is awesome. Johnson was one of 75 elementary schools in the state to have a new reading pilot program introduced in the Kindergarten level. Which my daughter was in that class. The Rowland Reading program aka Super Kids. She is now in first grade and reads as well or better than second graders that have not taken the program. They have spanish each week and other fine arts beginning in Kindergarten. The other campuses in Forney do not have. The teachers are exceptional. My son now, a senior had a learning disabilty that was not detected in the five years he attended a Mesquite elementary school that was suppose to be a blue ribbon school. His first six weeks in the Forney school district his 5th grade teacher noticed a problem and had him tested. They brought him up to grade level in two years/

Posted November 17, 2006
This is our first year at Johnson, we transferred from a private school. Johnson Elementary has wonderful teachers and staff. The school strives for academic excellence. We are very impressed.

Posted February 23, 2005
Johnson Elementary is a wonderful school! The teachers are very caring and the office staff is the best in the district. We are the only school in the US that is currently testing Laptops as an alternative to books. We were rated 'EXEMPLARY' this year. We have great parental involvement. Johnson Elementary Schoool : Where it is all about K.I.D.S. = Kind Intelligent Dependable Students!!

Johnson Elementary School
701 North Bois D'Arc Street, Forney, TX  75126
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top