Forney, TX

Posted April 04, 2014
My son goes to Criswell Elementary school and he is on 5th grade. Teachers ae excellant. Principal and Asst. Principal are outstanding. Their method of teaching is very systematic and it is very encouraging to the students. Maintaining exemplary status is not a joke and there is hard-work behind this. We moved to Forney becuase of the high standard education system. Criswell beats private school. I do have best opinion about Kathryn Wolfe Criswell School until now.

Posted September 11, 2009
We are fairly new to this school and my husband and I love it (not to mention my son who is in the 2nd grade). The principal really seems to care about the students achievement, the office staff is super helpful and very friendly and welcoming, and the school's atmosphere seems to be one conducive to learning. My son looks forward to more years with this school.

Posted September 23, 2006
This is our second year at Criswell. We feel very blessed to have the teachers we have had. We are very excited about the new principal, he seems to really care about the students. I would love to see more rewards and insentives for good behavior and hard work. Kids love to feel they are noticed for their good behavior or work!

Posted September 07, 2006
Criswell has a new principal this year. The atmosphere is very positive and energetic. The kids actually want to be at school this year!

Posted September 05, 2006
I have 2 children at this school. One is in 6th and the other is in 1st. I have not had a single problem with any of the teachers (k-6), office staff, or principals. The only real negative thing that I have to say about Criswell is that it has been neglected by FISD Main office. Overall this is a great school!

Posted March 24, 2006
We are new to the school and so far it's OK but not the best. The office staff is not overly friendly. The teachers seem ok but not spectacular. The traffic dropping off and picking up children is a nightmare!

Kathryn Wolfe Criswell Elementary School 2

Posted February 06, 2006
The academic programs for this school are severly lacking. My child could barely add going in to the 4th grade. All students going into the 4th grade knew very little cursive writing. They really 'dumb down' the students in this school.

Kathryn Wolfe Criswell Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2005
We now Home-school our children and that should be self explanatory.

Kathryn Wolfe Criswell Elementary School
401 Farm to Market 740, Forney, TX  75126
Last modified Kathryn Wolfe Criswell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kathryn Wolfe Criswell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top