Bad
Good

First off, I am an early childhood professional. I have only lived in Forney for a year and am very happy that I chose to send my son to Claybon. Starting at Claybon was a little overwhelming because it was my first child's first year in kindergarten. I was previously sending him to a private school, which was small but wonderful IMO. Claybon has lots of rules and regulations and I realize they are set in place for the safety of the children. My son has shown such growth this year. He has really exceeded my expectations and I can only thank his kinder teacher Mrs. Hayes. She is a new teacher but like any awesome teacher she is able to reach the children on their level. I am so happy with my son's learning path and I look forward to many years at Claybon.

Great school. Great staff. Great community. I am proud that my son attends Claybon.!

Claybon is a wonderful school, my children were fortunate to have had wonderful teachers thus far. The ladies in the office are very 'clique-ish' and can be friendly or un-friendly depending on their mood for the day as someone else mentioned. I've never had any problems in any area except when my child was bullied in 2nd grade on a small scale, however, I was satisfied with how it was handled. I am extremely dissatified with the lack of involvement from parents with the class parties & lack of participation from parents & teachers in the PTO meetings. As a room parent, I ended up paying over $100 to cover what parents would not donate for a schedule of gifts provided by the Class Party Committee.

Claybon is a wonderful elementary school. From the community involvement, teachers, principals, and support staff they all work perfectly together!

Last modified L E Claybon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.