Posted January 05, 2010
The Henderson teachers and staff are caring, supportive, and great for our kids. We love Henderson!!!

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted September 10, 2009
The teachers and staff are extremely rude and disrespectful of parental rights. I find myself wishing often that we hadn't moved here.

Posted August 11, 2008
Henderson staff is that of excellent that care for their student not only educational but their personal lives. My student came to Henderson mid year of the 3 rd grade and we were taken care of from FIDS (740) Main to Henderson w/TLC. I seen this child excell to a Honor student and excited to take the TAKS test and only missed 2. GREAT ! D. Hamilton

Posted August 01, 2008
Fantastic teachers! Great PTO! Faculty all around is outstanding!

Posted April 24, 2008

Posted September 07, 2007

Henderson Elementary School 3

Posted August 16, 2005

Henderson Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2005
Great teachers and staff. Principal turnaround has been less than I expected, but, seems to be settled over the last year. The very best teachers overall. Uniforms are a plus in my book! 9 1/2 stars!

Posted August 05, 2005
My boys have been going here for two years and they love it. Teachers are dedicated to the children's learning. Excellent PTO!

Henderson Elementary School
12755 Farm to Market 1641, Forney, TX  75126
Last modified Henderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henderson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top