North Crowley High School 9th Grade Campus 2

Posted December 29, 2013
Please have the pleasure of meeting "Dr." Anderson. She is a highly arrogant woman with a tone to match. Met Mr. Moffett, great guy.

Posted August 21, 2013
Please parents do not send your student to this school. As a student I have experienced being at this campus. The teachers are horrible, you have to practically beg the teachers to grade your work and put it in the grade book. My algebra class took a test and 3 weeks letter the grade hadn't been put into the grade book, which gave us all failing grades on the progress report. We do not have the proper books we need for the new S.T.A.R test or much of the curriculum that is used. Grades would be missing or completely blank on report cards and teachers would act clueless and not try to fix it. Do not send your student to this campus if you want them to get a decent education.

Posted July 26, 2012
No accountability from the administrators or the teacher. My children have been in Crowley ISD for 4 years and I have been struggling with getting my children help with their grades. The district labelled my children as ADHD but have not offered any additional help with studying or offered any help to me as a parent to help my children at home. District is happy with my children making 70's. I have had to get outside help with my children and am looking for a home in a better school district.

North Crowley High School 9th Grade Campus 0

Posted March 22, 2010
My daughter is very happy attending. She likes to wear uniform to school so she doesn't have to fuss what to wear every day. As a parent, I believe this school has great education and discipline for the kids. I would give 5 stars

Posted October 29, 2008

North Crowley High School 9th Grade Campus 2

Posted September 06, 2008
They focus too much on the way the kids dress than learning. First day of school, i was in the office because of my polo what was pink. Second day they took called me out during passing period because i was wearing 'gray' pants. Third day i was called out again before even getting into the school because of navy jeans that were a little faded. They gave me khaki pants. I pretty much spent the 1st 2 days of school in In School Suspension(ISS). Its also really cold in the school and they dont let you wear jackets with a hood. The dress code paper that had all the things i could wear. This dress code is ridiculous. The teachers are really nice though. i have to say.

North Crowley High School 9th Grade Campus 4

Posted August 14, 2008
Well i go to north crowley and i strongly think that they worry too much about dress code than academics as well.But,the teachers really do try and make a diffrence. But,the dress code stuff is really dumb to me.

Posted May 06, 2008
Since what I would really like to say about the school does not fit the guidelines of this site, I'll say that there is not a high enough emphasis on education for the students. Forget about earning 'blue ribbon' campus awards and start teaching. My oldest made mostly A's and a few B's in 9th, but was not prepared for high school. Her grades dropped fast in 10th grade, but she caught back up in 11th with the better learning environment at the high school. My current 9th grader is not being challenged to learn. Completion of assignments does not always equate to learning.

Posted April 01, 2008
I give this school a unsatisfactory rating. Mainly because they care more about there status and the way they look, more than the students. They also focus way too much on dress code. My child was sent to in school suspension the other day, for forgetting his i.d. at home. They took my child out of a learning envirnment because he forgot his i.d. I hope the state will do something about this soon.

North Crowley High School 9th Grade Campus 4

Posted March 13, 2008
This is a pretty good school. However, my main complaint is that the administration focuses more on dress code and maintaining blue ribbon status than it does on academics. The students are babied by getting incentives for everything -even to tuck in shirts- yet when the staff does discipline, it's harsh and with little warning. They're inconsistent.

North Crowley High School 9th Grade Campus
4630 McPherson Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX  76123
Last modified North Crowley High School 9th Grade Campus is a Public school that serves grade 9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Crowley High School 9th Grade Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top