Posted April 28, 2014
My son has attended this school for three years and is an A/B student. The teachers are excellent, he has learned so much from them and we cannot wait for our daughter to start attending the same school as well.

Remington Point Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2012
My child's first grade teacher was not very good. My child did not learn how to do addition or subtraction during the year.

Posted June 01, 2011
My son attends this school and the teachers are very friendly my son has been an A and B studnet throught out his 5 years of attending.

Posted August 07, 2010
I am extremely involved in my children's education. I volunteer and spend a great deal of time at the school. Mrs. Brooks, our principal, has gone above and beyond with regards to my children and their academic needs. The teachers work together as a wonderful team and the supporting class teachers are all remarkable. I would highly recommend Remington Point to anyone looking for a school. We could always use more volunteers. :o)

Posted September 04, 2009
We did an in-district transfer to this school after having a bad experience at my child's previous school down the road. I can't tell you what a breath of fresh air Remington Point is!! A wonderful atmosphere, friendly teachers, extremely happy kiddos! My son has an amazing 1st grade teacher who cares deeply about her class. The 'specials' teachers are great, office staff is friendly and helpful. My only complaint so far is the after school traffic, which every school has. This school is located on a pretty busy 2 lane road. Morning drop off is congested, but easy to get through. Afternoon pick up is more of a mess with parents who leave their cars unattended, when they are not supposed to. A kink I'm hoping will work itself out as the year goes on :) Overall, a GREAT SCHOOL!

Remington Point Elementary School 2

Posted May 03, 2009
This school only teaches the TASK test - that is it! EMSISD is one of the worst places to put your kid. We moved to Keller and love it.

Remington Point Elementary School 2

Posted December 12, 2008
We had gone to this school for three years. My son a straight A student was scared to death about the TAKS test due to the pressure the teachers put on them. The PTA is a social club and if you don't fit in forget about it. The teachers in whole are great, the fine arts teacher is awesome. A few teachers don't care about the kids as much as others. They do have the best Kindergarten teacher in the world though Mrs. Childs rocks..

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted April 01, 2008
We have three children attending Remington Pt. Elem. and I have nothing but praise for the standard of excellence they set and live up to, from the principal on down. Every teacher our kids have had has been the very best! We love them every one!

Posted November 06, 2007
I came from another district four years ago and it was supposed to be the biggest and best. More like the worst. Mrs. Jackson rocks! Anyone who can work with 800 children and keep their sanity and do it with a smile has my vote. If these parents were to get involved in the school, attend meetings volunteer any time or simply take a few moments to check in on the fine arts teacher or any of the classrooms they would see learning in progress and children truly enjoying being at Remington.

Remington Point Elementary School
6000 Old Decatur Road, Fort Worth, TX  76179
Last modified Remington Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Remington Point Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top