No rating

All Saints' Episcopal School of Fort Worth

Private | PK-12 | 950 students

All Saints' is well-known for balanced, exceptional, college-prep programming.

Living in Fort Worth

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $105,900. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $830.

Posted September 9, 2014

All Saints is awful. The staff oppresses the students on a regular basis. The teachers even make students tuck in their shirts...

Posted October 17, 2013

All Saints' is a welcoming school with teachers who love to challenge their students. We have two children there - one in Lower School and one in Pre-K. We could not be happier with the education our children are receiving or the friends that they (and we!) have made. They love to go to school and are learning so much. I truly feel like they are being challenged to be better thinkers and citizens.

Posted August 23, 2013

I graduated from All Saints, and now I am a proud ASES parent. All Saints truly is a community. I entered as a freshman in high school most of my classmates had been classmates and friends since grade school. They welcomed me with open arms. I loved my time at All Saints. I went to a very, very big university...UT. I tested out of over a years' worth of credits because of how good my education was at All Saints. As a parent, I knew that All Saints would be great for my children. I came in with high expectations for what this school would provide for my children, and my expectations are exceeded every day. I am grateful that I drop my daughter off everyday at a place where I know she will learn a great deal each day, and where she will be nurtured and treasured. The staff and faculty are enthusiastic, loving, and each of them fabulous at their jobs. My daughter's teachers are excited to see her everyday, and she is excited to see them. And I still go visit my high school teachers. After over ten years I am still always greeted with a warm smile and a big hug. The All Saints family has been one of my greatest blessings in life.

Posted May 9, 2013

All Saints Episcopal School was a great fit for my alumna daughter who is now the mother of her two daughters now attending. ASES has been a part of our lives since our daughter attended in the 1960s. As a retired secondary school counselor and part-time community college instructor, I feel it is a wonderful well-rounded prep-school with religion overtones. ASES has a strong academic program with a diversity of class options (AP, Honors, Regular) and seems to focus on the individual student and his/her needs depending on their future goals. There is a definite social side but the school does its part in keeping activities diverse and open to all students. There are occasions where some students get more "playing time" but then that also is the way the world goes around. All students are given a chance to "rise to the top" in whatever field, Perhaps negative comments on this site were not due to the school's lack but to the student's inability to meet high standards. In my experience there are many parents in denial about their child's abilities. The majority of the teachers here are outstanding and the administration is caring, fair, and well-informed for the most part.

Posted January 22, 2013

The classrooms are small, and that is what i love. I went to All Saints' in the 7th grade and i absolutely loved it the classes are small so that you can concentrate on your work. The most people in one of my classes were 18 people which was enough. The work is more advanced and i made good grades and honestly this is the best school i've ever been to. This is awesome.

Posted December 6, 2012

All Saints' has given our children an amazing education that has been taught through classroom work as well as beyond the books. The experiences that our three children have been blessed to encounter have come from highly dedicated staff and faculty. The teachers get to know your child as an individual and teach to their strengths to build confidence and knowledge for each child to be sucessful in their learning.The love of learning is stimulated each day in the classroom. What more would a parent want then their child to be happy about learning. All Saints is a gift that keeps on giving!! We are so fortunate to be part of the Saints family!!

Posted November 8, 2012

All Saints is such a wonderful school! We have been there 6 years and my daughter has had an amazing experience. They provide an academic experience in a nuturing Christian environment. All Saints truly feels like a family! It has exceeded all my expectations!!!!

Posted November 8, 2012

We've been at All Saints for 3 years. With my oldest child starting there in high school, I was impressed enough to move my elementary school child to All Saints as well. Both absolutely love it, I appreciate the academic rigor combined with the nurturing, individual attention so both can succeed given the different curriculum background they came from. Never does either child not want to go to school and the growth I have witnessed in them puts a huge smile on my face. Absolutely the right decision. It's a great school.

Posted November 7, 2012

All Saints' provides not only provides our children with an excellent education, every student is encouraged to become leaders outside of the classroom as well. All Saints' students are recognized as strong leaders in the community, in fine arts, on the sports/playing field, and in their faith. This balance is critical to developing well-rounded, mature students who are well-prepared to succeed in any endeavor they pursue. As a parent, I appreciate the care and attention my children receive throughout the year from the faculty and staff. The opportunities to succeed at All Saints' are limitless - there really is a genuine path for every student. I am thankful every day that my children, and our family, are able to be part of this wonderful community. Go Saints!

Posted November 7, 2012

We have been at All Saints for 6 years now and it has exceeded all of our expectations. My kids love to go to school everyday and they come home with a smile! What a great experience.

Posted November 7, 2012

All Saints is committed to allowing individuality and encouraging critical thinking among the students. This is done in a nurturing christian environment. As with any school there are socialization and peer pressures, however I have found that the staff is truely caring and supportive of the students. If you are looking for a school that will allow your child to grow into his/her own potential I encourage you to go see this school.

Posted November 7, 2012

All Saints is a wonderful school with such a loving, nurturing environment. While building my kids character they are also doing such a great job at challenging my kids with an amazing curriculum. My children are excited about learning, confident in their character, and cared for by every teacher they have had at the school. My children are growing in their faith which has added to their moral character. Beginning in the preschool, All Saints has given my children many unique opportunities like ballet, chess, creative dance, and Spanish just to name a few! I am so proud that All Saints is working with me in developing my children into model citizens for our future. Our community is so blessed to have All Saints Episcopal School!!

Posted November 7, 2012

All Saints is a special place that supports and nurtures my children on a daily basis. The teachers always have the children's best interest at heart. All Saints supports the child as a whole. They are not just concerned with academics, or athletics. By the time the children graduate, they are ready to face the world head on, and with great confidence!

Posted November 7, 2012

I have four children at All Saints and have been more than pleased with our experience. My children are receiving an excellent education in a nurturing Christian environment. They are growing up with a love of learning fostered by amazing and enthusiastic teachers. All Saints is a true blessing to my family.

Posted November 6, 2012

All Saints', in my opinion, is the best private school in Fort Worth -- hands down. Primarily due to the culture. It's often described as "nurturing," but what it truly is supportive and encouraging. Each student is seen as an individual, and is approached as such. The result is a graduate who has the self-confidence and self-awareness needed to not only succeed in college, but more importantly, in life! The academics are outstanding, due in large part to the phenomenal faculty, and the faith component truly sets it apart from its competition. The facilities, the academic program, the fine arts program, and the athletic program are first-class. I would HIGHLY recommend it -- without hesitation. I've had three children go to the school and each has had a great experience.

Posted November 6, 2012

We have been very pleased with the education our children have received at All Saints the past six years. When we have concerns we bring them to the attention of the teacher or the administrator and have always felt that we were listened to and respected. Having our children in a school that includes time in the chapel in prayer daily is also what we love about All Saints Episcopal School in Fort Worth.

Posted November 6, 2012

Moving from Florida we wanted a Christian school and All Saints has been the perfect match for all three of our kids. We love the chapel service that begins the day then the teachers are so loving and caring. It seems that my kids have teachers that are willing to go the extra mile with extra tutoring and meetings make sure my children's needs are being met. I'm thankful we chose All Saints and recommend it to anyone!

Posted November 6, 2012

I attended All Saints from kindergarten through 8th grade, prior to the high school being built. The educational foundation I built in that time carried me through both high school and college. I expanded on study skills that I learned while at All Saints and the relationships I developed with my instructors there gave me a confidence with future instructors. When it came time to consider a school for my children, I kept an open mind and considered various schools in Fort Worth. All Saints was the one school that my husband and I felt was not only challenging academically and would push our children to their full potential, but would also encourage them as emotional and spiritual individuals. My children have very different learning styles and have both thrived at All Saints in all aspects. I strongly recommend this school!

Posted November 6, 2012

We have been MORE than happy with All Saints' School and consider it to be one of our families greatest blessings! Our three children have attended K-12 and all three have had an EXCELLENT education as well as athletic experience. The teachers are hands down the BEST around! They truly love and care for each child as an individual and want them to succeed in not only school, but more importantly in life. They are taught Christian values as they start each day in the chapel and continue throughout the day in the classroom. There is a strong sense of faith, family and friendship in this wonderful community. We are thankful to have been a part of it!

Posted November 6, 2012

Excellent & highly academic school with a Christian influence. Remarkable teachers who love their students.

Asian or Pacific Islander 1% 4%

College readiness and student pathways

Percentage of students going to 4-year college 100% (2013)
Read more about resources at this school
Source: Manually entered by a school official.

Teacher resources

Special staff resources available to students Assistant principal(s)
Art teacher(s)
Music teacher(s)
PE instructor(s)
Nurse(s)
Poetry/Creative writing teacher(s)
Priest, pastor, or other religious personnel
Reading specialist(s)
Security personnel
Teacher aid/assistant teacher
Foreign languages spoken by school staff Spanish
German
French
Read more about programs at this school
Source: Provided by a school official.

Special education / special needs

Level of special education programming offered
  • None - the school offers no services

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Mathematics

Arts & music

• Arts (all)
  • Art teacher(s)
  • Music teacher(s)
  • Poetry/Creative writing teacher(s)
  • Art room

School start time
  • 8:30 am
School end time
  • 3:00 pm
Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • Before school: starts at 7:30 a.m.
  • After school: ends at 6:00 p.m.
  • Dr. Tad Bird, Head of School
Best ways for parents to contact the school
  • Phone
Age at which early childhood or Pre-K program begins
  • 3 years old
  • Coed
Boarding options
  • Day school
Is there an application process?
Affiliation
  • Episcopal
Associations
  • NAES
  • NAIS

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Advanced placement courses
  • Classical (e.g., focuses on the "classics")
  • College prep

• Mathematics
  • Religious
  • Science
  • Service learning
Bi-lingual or language immersion programs offered

Level of special education programming offered
  • None - the school offers no services
Foreign languages taught
  • Latin
Level of ESL/ELL programming offered
Vocational or skills-based training offered
  • Agriculture

• Math specialist(s)
  • Music teacher(s)
  • Nurse(s)
  • PE instructor(s)
  • Poetry/Creative writing teacher(s)
  • Priest, pastor, or other religious personnel
  • Reading specialist(s)

• Graphics
  • Technical design and production
  • Video / Film production

Student clubs

Clubs (distinct from courses)
  • Art club

School culture

Dress Code
  • Uniforms
Bullying policy
  • This school has a bullying and/or cyber bullying policy in place.
  • Attend parent nights
  • Chaperone school trips
  • Coach sports teams or extracurricular activities
  • FAME (Fine Arts Matter in Education)
  • Join PTO/PTA
  • Organize fundraising events (school auction, bake sales, etc.)
  • Serve on school improvement team or governance council
  • Volunteer in the classroom
  • Volunteer time after school

This school accepts applications on a

rolling basis

Financial aid offered
School-based aid

Planning ahead

College preparation / awareness offered
Visiting teachers or lecturers from colleges
Summer college prep programs
SAT/ACT prep classes
College presentations or information sessions
College prep programs/courses during the year
Students' post-graduation plans in 2013