No rating

All Saints' Episcopal School of Fort Worth

Private | PK-12 | 950 students

All Saints' is well-known for balanced, exceptional, college-prep programming.

Living in Fort Worth

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $105,900. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $830.

Posted November 6, 2012

We've had our kids at ASES for nearly four years now and we couldn't be more pleased! The faculty and staff are genuinely interested in each and every student's personal, spiritual and academic growth. We feel extremely blessed to have found All Saints'.

Posted November 6, 2012

We love the school. Great teachers, a wonderful fine arts program, and competitive athletics in a faithful environment. We could not recommend the school more.

Posted September 7, 2012

I went to this school for five years, and i will say this is a horrible school. They say that they teach a grade level ahead which is a straight up lie. When I went to public I was way behind and so was my friend that went to a different public school. It is extremely over priced because I got a better education and a better around experience. Also if you plan on playing football here know that unless you are amazing at football you will hardly ever see any playing time. I also had a problem with one of the division heads when i was there because my teacher didn't have a grade for my paper and she announced that she needed to get it from me and the principal said that i probably hadn't done it in front of my whole grade. He was also just all around mean to you if he didn't like you.

Posted August 31, 2012

My experience with All Saints was very disappointing. The educational experience for my child was very difficult due to unchecked bullying. When incidents were brought to the attention of the faculty, they were met with denial and inaction. There are some fantastic parents and staff at All Saints. However, without an effective and impartial disciplinary system, the educational experience will continue to suffer.

Posted June 11, 2012

I am a grandparent and truely love the All Saints message for my grandaughter. Life is what you make it and each person stands alone in his ability to succeed. I feel All Saints promotes great self esteem and individuality. Most of all they provide a loving environment that teaches it does not matter "what you have" . From Kindergarten my grandaughter came home saying to treat others as you would want to be treated. As for the negative comments I read in some reivews, I believe if you go there looking for a social life you may be there for the wrong reasons and it may not be a good fit. I do not find parents snooty. They are mostly busy people living their lives just like most of the people in the working world today.

Posted January 17, 2012

All Saints is not what it is cracked up to be! the parents are very snooty and the little rich kids get away with everything including ganging up on other kids. I go to sporting events and am ignored by the coach while he talks to all the other parents that drive expensive cars and act like they are better than anyone. I put my pants on one leg at a time like they do! I thought god created us equal. I coached for over 7 years and my team went to the nationals every year all my kids placed in the top 3. I was a national champion for 4 years and went very far in my sport. Just cause I am a blue caller worker, does that make me less than the other parents? no it does not.!!! Soon as this year is over we are leaving All Saints never to return. The coach teaches bad technique. We don't fit the social status of this school and we are never going to return

Posted June 12, 2011

This is an excellent school where academics and Christian values are present daily. There is an outstanding athletic program and theater arts program. The overall program is top notch and I highly recommend it. My children have been at All Saints for five and three years. Both are very happy and have a community of friends and supportive teachers.

Posted March 20, 2011

All Saints' is a wonderful place for children to grow. In our daughter's four years in the elementary school, there has not been a day that she has not been eager to wake up and go to school. We have been impressed with the curriculum, amazed at how caring her teachers have been, and more than pleased with how the Christian environment positively affects the daily lives of the students. My advice if you are considering this school, is to attend a daily worship service. It will melt your heart! This is an amazing, happy place and we feel so fortunate to be a part of it!

Posted January 15, 2011

All Saints was terrible for my self esteem. Girls snubbed you if you didn't come from a family with money or position. I never was able to find good friend attachments after that. If you are out, you're out. Very sad. It made it difficult to build friendships in the future because of this lack of trust. It was very superficial and they did practice favoritism a great deal, and constantly told me I wasn't living up to my potential. I eventually went on to become a 4.0 student and grad student, but not because of their help. So sad. I would have loved to have had my children attend if I hadn't had such a horrible experience being dumped by my friends for silly superficial reasons. Class of '78 (before there was a high school) From the sound of it, not much has changed.

Posted October 28, 2009

I do not think some of the people who have made negative comments have ever even had kids in this school. The teachers are amazing. It is academically challenging. Some have said that it does not stand up academically against other area top schools. The difference in All Saints and one of its 'competitor' schools is All Saints does everything in its power to help a child be succesful. However, in some of the other schools they want you to move on if you struggle. They care more about future SAT scores than the individual child. All Saints cares about the individual child. The facitlites are great. My child is in the 4th grade and he has been loved and nurtured since Kindergarten. At All Saints it is God, family, then school. My only complaint with All Saints is I wish it were more racially diverse.

Posted October 19, 2009

good school with fine athletics
—Submitted by a student

Posted October 7, 2009

I have to agree with the parents that do not recommend this school. The ones pointing out the low SAT scores, percentage of national merit scholars, the selective disciplinary rule enforcement and blatant favoritism are telling the truth about this aspects of AS. I truly regret picking All Saints over the other options my child had at the time.

Posted August 26, 2009

My son has been at ASES for over 5 years, and we just have a hard time faulting this school! I was concerned about entering a 'socialite' environment, but after the first few days, all my concerns melted away as middle class and wealthy upper class families alike were friendly and helpful. All Saints' provides a wonderful balance of religion, academics, and athletics and enjoys top notch facilities on their 100+ acre campus, inclusive of an outdoor prairie and wetland learning environment. Make no mistake, this is a class act school all the way with challenging academics in a loving, Christian environment!

Posted July 18, 2009

All Saints has lots of potential. It has its own ups and downs. Every school has a social climate (public/private). This is just a reality. You decide if this school suites your fancy. Here are a few facts: 1) There are several area public schools with higher ACT/SAT averages. 2) One of the top schools in terms of facilities. 3) The admissions fees - high thus creating a homogeneous atmosphere and affecting many of the other day to day operations. 4) Lots of parent involvement!!!!!! 5) Open in accepting other religions.

Posted June 11, 2009

We left ASES out of concern for the very ill-managed disciplinary system. The school is very slow to address very blatant problems.

Posted December 5, 2008

The marketing and reality for the social environment at All Saints is disconnected. The social climate is negative and damaging to individual self esteem. Rules are randomly enforced and it seems great social clout drives student treatment by faculty. The academics are solid in the elementary grades; however, collegiate matriculation shows little end game achievement. I strongly DO NOT recommend this school.

Posted August 29, 2008

The school does a great job at marketing the school emotionally to new parents. However, if you take a hard look at the SAT scores, # of AP students and national merit scholars, the school is way below average when compared to the other top schools in Fort Worth. While the religion side is unmatched, it ultimately depends on what you want for your kid(s) - an academically sound school or an overpriced daycare...

Posted June 28, 2008

I attended All Saints until I was a senior and I have to give it credit for the person that I am today. This school, out of any other school in Fort Worth, is hands down the best. It has a perfect balance of athletics and academics and also allows you to include your love of Christ in your daily school life. I cannot recommend it enough for high school especially.

Posted June 8, 2008

Having moved from another private school where our daugher attended K-7th grade, we KNOW this school is one of the best in Ft. Worth. Yes, the teachers ARE wonderful & caring...but they are more than that...they are QUALIFIED. This school is NOT easy, & requires your kid to study very, very hard. But the teachers never let them fall in the cracks, & constantly stay with them all the way. They actually make it 'fun' to learn...what could be better? This school is truly college-prep, and we couldn't be happier. Compare their SAT scores...you'll see. The Administration, teachers, & coaches are all TOP-knotch...check it out for yourself. Yes, there is affluence at this school, but we haven't noticed a snotty attitude anywhere, from the parents, to the kids, to the administration...not anywhere. We're middle class, & have been accepted with open arms. We're perplexed at some of the other reviews about this.

Posted November 23, 2007

All Saints has wonderful, caring teachers. The Administration's biggest weakness is the lack of defined, consistent disciplinary procedures. Parents are very involved, however, it seems as though it is often for personal socialization, rather than for the children.

Asian or Pacific Islander 1% 4%

College readiness and student pathways

Percentage of students going to 4-year college 100% (2013)
Read more about resources at this school
Source: Manually entered by a school official.

Teacher resources

Special staff resources available to students Assistant principal(s)
Art teacher(s)
Music teacher(s)
PE instructor(s)
Nurse(s)
Poetry/Creative writing teacher(s)
Priest, pastor, or other religious personnel
Reading specialist(s)
Security personnel
Teacher aid/assistant teacher
Foreign languages spoken by school staff Spanish
German
French
Read more about programs at this school
Source: Provided by a school official.

Special education / special needs

Level of special education programming offered
  • None - the school offers no services

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Mathematics

Arts & music

• Arts (all)
  • Art teacher(s)
  • Music teacher(s)
  • Poetry/Creative writing teacher(s)
  • Art room

School start time
  • 8:30 am
School end time
  • 3:00 pm
Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • Before school: starts at 7:30 a.m.
  • After school: ends at 6:00 p.m.
  • Dr. Tad Bird, Head of School
Best ways for parents to contact the school
  • Phone
Age at which early childhood or Pre-K program begins
  • 3 years old
  • Coed
Boarding options
  • Day school
Is there an application process?
Affiliation
  • Episcopal
Associations
  • NAES
  • NAIS

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Advanced placement courses
  • Classical (e.g., focuses on the "classics")
  • College prep

• Mathematics
  • Religious
  • Science
  • Service learning
Bi-lingual or language immersion programs offered

Level of special education programming offered
  • None - the school offers no services
Foreign languages taught
  • Latin
Level of ESL/ELL programming offered
Vocational or skills-based training offered
  • Agriculture

• Math specialist(s)
  • Music teacher(s)
  • Nurse(s)
  • PE instructor(s)
  • Poetry/Creative writing teacher(s)
  • Priest, pastor, or other religious personnel
  • Reading specialist(s)

• Graphics
  • Technical design and production
  • Video / Film production

Student clubs

Clubs (distinct from courses)
  • Art club

School culture

Dress Code
  • Uniforms
Bullying policy
  • This school has a bullying and/or cyber bullying policy in place.
  • Attend parent nights
  • Chaperone school trips
  • Coach sports teams or extracurricular activities
  • FAME (Fine Arts Matter in Education)
  • Join PTO/PTA
  • Organize fundraising events (school auction, bake sales, etc.)
  • Serve on school improvement team or governance council
  • Volunteer in the classroom
  • Volunteer time after school

This school accepts applications on a

rolling basis

Financial aid offered
School-based aid

Planning ahead

College preparation / awareness offered
Visiting teachers or lecturers from colleges
Summer college prep programs
SAT/ACT prep classes
College presentations or information sessions
College prep programs/courses during the year
Students' post-graduation plans in 2013