All Saints' Episcopal School of Fort Worth 1

Posted September 09, 2014
All Saints is awful. The staff oppresses the students on a regular basis. The teachers even make students tuck in their shirts...

Posted October 17, 2013
All Saints' is a welcoming school with teachers who love to challenge their students. We have two children there - one in Lower School and one in Pre-K. We could not be happier with the education our children are receiving or the friends that they (and we!) have made. They love to go to school and are learning so much. I truly feel like they are being challenged to be better thinkers and citizens.

Posted August 23, 2013
I graduated from All Saints, and now I am a proud ASES parent. All Saints truly is a community. I entered as a freshman in high school most of my classmates had been classmates and friends since grade school. They welcomed me with open arms. I loved my time at All Saints. I went to a very, very big university...UT. I tested out of over a years' worth of credits because of how good my education was at All Saints. As a parent, I knew that All Saints would be great for my children. I came in with high expectations for what this school would provide for my children, and my expectations are exceeded every day. I am grateful that I drop my daughter off everyday at a place where I know she will learn a great deal each day, and where she will be nurtured and treasured. The staff and faculty are enthusiastic, loving, and each of them fabulous at their jobs. My daughter's teachers are excited to see her everyday, and she is excited to see them. And I still go visit my high school teachers. After over ten years I am still always greeted with a warm smile and a big hug. The All Saints family has been one of my greatest blessings in life.

All Saints' Episcopal School of Fort Worth 4

Posted May 09, 2013
All Saints Episcopal School was a great fit for my alumna daughter who is now the mother of her two daughters now attending. ASES has been a part of our lives since our daughter attended in the 1960s. As a retired secondary school counselor and part-time community college instructor, I feel it is a wonderful well-rounded prep-school with religion overtones. ASES has a strong academic program with a diversity of class options (AP, Honors, Regular) and seems to focus on the individual student and his/her needs depending on their future goals. There is a definite social side but the school does its part in keeping activities diverse and open to all students. There are occasions where some students get more "playing time" but then that also is the way the world goes around. All students are given a chance to "rise to the top" in whatever field, Perhaps negative comments on this site were not due to the school's lack but to the student's inability to meet high standards. In my experience there are many parents in denial about their child's abilities. The majority of the teachers here are outstanding and the administration is caring, fair, and well-informed for the most part.

Posted January 22, 2013
The classrooms are small, and that is what i love. I went to All Saints' in the 7th grade and i absolutely loved it the classes are small so that you can concentrate on your work. The most people in one of my classes were 18 people which was enough. The work is more advanced and i made good grades and honestly this is the best school i've ever been to. This is awesome.

Posted December 06, 2012
All Saints' has given our children an amazing education that has been taught through classroom work as well as beyond the books. The experiences that our three children have been blessed to encounter have come from highly dedicated staff and faculty. The teachers get to know your child as an individual and teach to their strengths to build confidence and knowledge for each child to be sucessful in their learning.The love of learning is stimulated each day in the classroom. What more would a parent want then their child to be happy about learning. All Saints is a gift that keeps on giving!! We are so fortunate to be part of the Saints family!!

Posted November 08, 2012
All Saints is such a wonderful school! We have been there 6 years and my daughter has had an amazing experience. They provide an academic experience in a nuturing Christian environment. All Saints truly feels like a family! It has exceeded all my expectations!!!!

Posted November 08, 2012
We've been at All Saints for 3 years. With my oldest child starting there in high school, I was impressed enough to move my elementary school child to All Saints as well. Both absolutely love it, I appreciate the academic rigor combined with the nurturing, individual attention so both can succeed given the different curriculum background they came from. Never does either child not want to go to school and the growth I have witnessed in them puts a huge smile on my face. Absolutely the right decision. It's a great school.

Posted November 07, 2012
All Saints' provides not only provides our children with an excellent education, every student is encouraged to become leaders outside of the classroom as well. All Saints' students are recognized as strong leaders in the community, in fine arts, on the sports/playing field, and in their faith. This balance is critical to developing well-rounded, mature students who are well-prepared to succeed in any endeavor they pursue. As a parent, I appreciate the care and attention my children receive throughout the year from the faculty and staff. The opportunities to succeed at All Saints' are limitless - there really is a genuine path for every student. I am thankful every day that my children, and our family, are able to be part of this wonderful community. Go Saints!

Posted November 07, 2012
We have been at All Saints for 6 years now and it has exceeded all of our expectations. My kids love to go to school everyday and they come home with a smile! What a great experience.

All Saints' Episcopal School of Fort Worth
9700 Saints Circle, Fort Worth, TX  76108
Last modified All Saints' Episcopal School of Fort Worth is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
All Saints' Episcopal School of Fort Worth Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top