Posted October 06, 2014
Fort Worth Country Day continues to exceed our expectations. Not only do we have the best trained teachers and staff, our entire school works together as a community to support each other in all aspects of education and raising well-rounded children who will go out in the world to serve as upstanding citizens. These children are exposed to a rigorous academic environment but also engaged in award-winning athletic and arts programs. In addition, the school stands by its core values systems teaching children character traits that not only serve them now but as they move on to college and later in life. We could not be happier in our decision and consider our children's education the best investment we can make right now.

Posted September 29, 2014
This is our second year at FWCD, and we could not be happier. Our girls simply love it. Although the curriculum can be demanding at times, teachers are readily available before, during, and/or after class to help in any area our girls need. There is a strong sense of community among students and parents alike, which as new parents, means a lot. I cannot emphasize enough how valuable a visit to campus can be for a prospective parent. For us, being able to visit and talk with students, teachers, and parents made us certain this was the place for our two girls. In the end, there is no review more relevant than the one you can do yourself from first hand experience.

Posted August 16, 2014
I am a junior at Fort Worth Country Day, and I can tell you it is a great school. The academics are rigorous, and I definitely feel challenged. The teachers great, and very caring. The administrative staff is phenomenal. All the students get along, and friendships last forever. All the college students who come back to visit say Country Day has more than prepared them for college, and they don't just mean in the academic sense.

Posted June 16, 2014
This school has the best faculty and staff who truly care about each student and students who actually respect each other. Students will leave their MacBook Pro, wallet, and iPhone on top of a trash can for several periods and come back to find not a single dollar missing; however, a bag of chips will be gone in 5 minutes so guard all snacks. The curriculum is hard but totally worth all the extra studying. Great safe environment where anyone can fit in well!

Fort Worth Country Day School 2

Posted May 28, 2014
They have let go of 30% of the lower school teachers this year! The Lower school head needs to be fired! Parents are in an uproar over this.

Fort Worth Country Day School 1

Posted January 12, 2014
The workload is too much at FWCD. I am in 8th grade, and I have around 4 hours of homework each night, and the work is too advanced. The teachers never seem to know what other teachers have assigned. There is no parent involvement either. Overall. I have had a very bad expierience at Country Day, and plan to move schools next year.

Posted December 27, 2013
FWCD is a very good school. The teachers encourage us to work hard everyday. Not only are we challenged with higher levels of thinking, Country Day also teaches us core values. Respect, courage, integrity, kindness, scholarship, and responsibility. Yes, you will find a few snobby, mean, and disrespectful kids, but there are people like that at any school you go to. I have been to 6 different schools. Some of which were private and some were public, but overall Fort Worth Country Day is the best I've been to. I have never been happier at a school in my life.

Posted October 23, 2013
Fort Worth Country Day is a brand new experience. You will watch them struggle through classes, however there will never be a doubt in their mind that the are learning twice as much as you did as a child EVERY DAY! Students that graduate from FWCD are going to college and placing out of classes. let me repeat that.... YOUR CHILD WILL HAVE THE MATH SKILLS OF A SENIOR IN COLLEGE! They will leave knowing how to solve problems, speak, read, invent, write, perform, compete, study, observe, and live the most intellectual life they could have. Country Day creates challenged, caring, intelligent students who will without a doubt be the top of their classes in college. Is it an uphill battle for me as a freshman, sure, but there is a reason why Im looking forward to everyday at Country Day. Everyday there is another day of learning. It is getting closer to graduation. And guess what, IM SO EXCITED TO GO TO COLLEGE! Im looking forward to being that student that can challenge my professor with questions after class because the class is not challenging enough. I would not be expecting this without the preparation that Fort Worth Country Day has given me.

Posted October 13, 2012
This school is incredible! We are a new family this year with a child in lower school and one in middle school. All I can say is how impressed I am with the high level of academics and the amazing dedication of the teachers! A large number of teachers have been working at Country Day for many years, making them truly dedicated to the students and staff....and there is a reason why there is a low teacher turnover. The administration is fabulous and this trickles down to the teachers and ultimately the students. This close knit community really sets this school apart. It's such a happy, low key environment and as a new family we were immediately welcome with open arms! In addition, I am particularly impressed with how well rounded this school is, fostering the education of the whole child, without sacrificing the high level of academics. Country Day has truly achieved a perfect balance. My children are excited to go to school every day and excited when I pick them up. In my opinion, Fort Worth Country Day creates the fun learning environment we all wish we had as kids!

Fort Worth Country Day School 4

Posted October 14, 2011
This site and others like it are quite ridiculous. Who cares what 25 people have said over 6 years? FWCD has over 1100 students with over 2000 parents each year, but only 25 have commented in 6 years. And look at most of the comments: extremes on both sides, many of which sound as though they were written by a veiled administrator or a former disgruntled teacher. You should visit any school you are considering for your child and do your own due diligence. Don't listen to a handful of extremists. FWCD is a very good school, but it is not for everyone, and it could be better in many ways just as all schools could. Don't kid yourself!

Fort Worth Country Day School
4200 Country Day Lane, Fort Worth, TX  76109
Last modified Fort Worth Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Fort Worth Country Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top