Fort Worth, TX

Posted January 14, 2014
Best School Ever! The Teachers are very supportive and magnanimous and will do whatever I takes for you to excel in your middle school life. I definitely recommend this school to everyone!

Posted May 01, 2013
We are very pleased with this school and our 6th grader enjoyed her time here. The teachers and administration are supportive, attentive and communicate on a regular basis. I thoroughly enjoy the daily computer generated grade notifications which helps to keep our child on track. Teachers often make themselves available on a regular basis for any areas of difficulty. We are pleased with the Pre-AP course offerings as well as the athletics, music and arts.

Posted October 13, 2011
Teachers seem to be very good. School campus is very nice, still looks new. Weekly reporting to parents via emailed progress reports.

Posted October 13, 2009
This school is amazing! The teachers are friendly and give you extra tutoring if you need it. My grades have outstandingly improved here, I went from a C to a A-, impressive eh? Mrs. Ball is a really great teacher too, she's my favorite, even though she doesn't teach me anymore.

Posted November 22, 2008
This school is awesome and I think it has the best education around. The teachers pay attention and really care for us students.

Posted October 15, 2008

Creekview Middle School 0

Posted October 15, 2008
I love this school my kids are very thankful of a wonderful school like creekview!

Creekview Middle School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
This is my son's first year at Creekview and thus far we are very pleased with how the school notifies us when an assignment is missing and how the teachers will contact us while the student is still in class with them. My son loves to go to school and as a parent, that's what we all want to hear. Kudos Creekview!

Posted December 12, 2007
I love Creekview! My daughter has been there for 6 - 8 grade and absolutely loves it! The teachers are very supportive and qualified. She is also is athletics and has the best experience. The coaches are outstanding. My son went to another middle school in the district and I wish he would have had the chance to go to Creekview instead. His middle school experience was horrible. Creekview has very friendly office staff and excellent leadership.

Posted November 21, 2007

Creekview Middle School
6716 Bob Hanger Street, Fort Worth, TX  76179
Last modified Creekview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekview Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top