Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My kids both knew all their times tables by heart by the time they finished 3rd grade, which pleased us greatly. Of course, we invested a lot of time in this too at home, and didn't just plop down on the sofa after work and watch TV for 6 hours ourselves.

Amount of homework: Disagree

4th Graders could use more homework to get them more prepared for the very rigorous demands of the keller middle schools.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I am pleased with how my children behaved during and after attending Friendship. You can tell they were taught honesty and integrity.

Both my children attended this awesome school, and, although they've moved on, we always were extremely pleased with the administration as well as the teachers themselves. They were always attentive to any concerns , involved in the students lives, and just exceptional.

We love Friendship Elementary School! It really embodies the name "Friendship." All of the teachers really care about every student, the office staff is fantastic, the counselor Ms. Cowan is a dream come true for ANY school. There is such a feeling of community here!

Love it the teachers are nice and don't sas the parents love this school good teachers.

This school is the classic case of the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Communication among teachers, administration and communication to the parents definitely needs to be improved. I have also seen a teacher yelling at her students and another teacher be condescending towards her students. If you are looking for a home in the friendship elementary zone I would definitely look elsewhere. If you want your child to receive a good education in a good environment then this is not the place for you.

changed over from a different district because keller is suppose to be one of the best, I am highly disappointed we just bought our house in june and are regretfully selling to move schools my child did not have any problems last year and now everyday it seems to have some sort of problem my child is not an angel by any means but i do know my child is not this disorderly my main issue is, is my child getting the best education and being taught to the best stength my son came to the school ahead of his classs i have spent alot of time and money making sure he can learn everything to his ability and i can tell you this is not the school that is going to excel them i am not saying all kisd schools my only experience is with friendship elem.

So far I love this school. The staff seem so friendly and helpul, my daughter loves going to school and comes home so happy. Mrs. Hayslip does an amazing job with her class and is the perfect teacher for my daughter. I hope the school continues on this path of greatness. Thank you!

We moved to Friendship from an out of state school in 2nd grade, and although it was a bit of a culture shock, my daughter quickly made friends. Her teachers were very supportive and encouraging. The staff has always been friendly and very approachable. I am so happy that there is a strong community within the school and so many parents involved in the children's education and activities. Great School. I don't know why it is rated at a 4. I would rate it an 8.

Last modified Friendship Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.