Montessori at Sundance Square

Private | K-2

Living in Fort Worth

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $210,900. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,130.

Sweep tile

Posted October 8, 2013

I've been pleased with both the quality of teachers and the management. I wouldn't send my daughter anywhere else.

Posted March 18, 2009

My daughter absolutely loves her teachers and classmates. I am pleased with her development and every day I can see how much she is learning. I am very pleased with the staff. I would highly recommend this school to any parent

Posted October 14, 2008

Are you kidding me? The review below doesn't make any sense. This is an exceptional school! It is great that I can count on my teacher to answer questions about our child's day. The Director is always open to feedback and available when I have questions, and I am pretty sure she is Montessori-certified. I think that says a lot about the school, and doesn't say much about the involvement of the parent in the review below. The recent turnover in staff has been a positive change. My child has never been happier.

Posted October 1, 2008

The school has poor management, staff has been treated unfairly and there are too many changes that us parents are not aware of. We pay extremly too much money for lack of structural in the classroom. I feel like if I have a question in my child's room, I can always count on the teacher to tell me things, not the Director who's not even Montessori certified, so what does that tell you?

Posted September 26, 2008

I am very impressed with both teachers of the 6-9 program. My daughter is in the class and has never been happier. With such an exceptional montesorri teacher and classroom, I am confident that my daughter is learning and growing in a well rounded way. The staff could not be more organized and courteous. Whatever was the case before, it is certainly a wonderful school now.

Posted August 29, 2008

Less than pleased. Employees are outwardly unhappy with jobs, and not much montessori actually going on in some classes. Complaints have been filed with the state that a baby fell off a changing table while in their care. I would expect more from a place with such high tuition prices.

Posted October 22, 2007

I am seeing lots of improvements in the school. I am feeling more included as a parent and more secure about leaving my child. I feel that the new mangement has been a postitive change. There are still some concerns, but now I feel like I can express them to the staff and they will address them.

Posted September 25, 2007

Extremely disappointed in this school. Severe punishment is metted out to small children which reflects lack of training in handling disciplinary issue by teachers.

Posted September 1, 2007

I am surprised to see the rating posted on May23, 2006. Almost appears that someone from the school staff wrote it. Anyway, the truth is this school might work for some kids/parents but can be a worthless for others. There are about 25 students for one montessori trained teacher .Do the math -how much personal attention your child gets. If the teacher is personally known to you, you are lucky or else you child Will wander aimlessly all day, all week, for months and they will say you child is 'observing' At times when the montessori teacher is not there, the assistant takes care. It appears more like a daycare, where certain children get attention while others are totally neglected. If you are lucky your child will be one getting personal attention, or else.....

Posted August 31, 2007

The school has been taken over by Bright Horizons but compared to other Bright Horizon school the standards do not match up. Except for the good location of this school there is nothing exceptional about this school. Even though they call it a montessori school it is really like an ordinary daycare center and actually worse. They might show great montessori tools during your initial visit but doesnt mean that your child will get the time and attention from the teacher to work on them. Scheduled parent-teacher meetings are almost nil.

Posted May 23, 2006

Excellent school. Super academics, very well trained and caring teachers, plus an accoutable, accessible, and reasonable administrator. Great extracurricular program including tumbling, spanish, music, and judo classes on site. Very disciplined application of Montessori principles. Superb classroom materials. Kids come out of the program well ahead of the average for their age.

Asian 0% N/A

Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian
Associations
  • AMS

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Montessori

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

201 Jones St