Harmony Science Academy - Fort Worth 1

Posted May 20, 2014
Does anyone have any updates on the following information from the Harmony Science Academy website? "Harmony Science Academy is reorganizing for the 2014-2015 school year. We will serve students in grades K-3. Students in grades 4 and up will attend Harmony School of Innovation. More information coming soon."

Posted May 01, 2014
This is our first year at harmony Science Academy. the teachers have been great with my son, patient. . my sons a little hyper active his teachers make sure he gets the help that he needs to understand the material being taught and was involved in class and at play time with you the kids. his teachers and have always kept us informed on what's going on in class. the school itself could use some updates but the staff, teachers are the most caring I have come across.

Posted April 30, 2014
Harmony has great teachers that are devoted and care about the students. Improvements are needed but overall it's all about the kids and the teachers really try hard to make the kids the priority.

Posted April 29, 2014
This year is our first year at Harmony and we love it! My daughter is in the 2nd grade her teacher is awesome!

Posted April 29, 2014
My two boys have attended this school for five years. The diversity is amazing and the compassion by the teachers is outstanding. They individualize education for each child and put in countless hours tutoring struggling students. I feel my children are safe, loved and know that the school has their best interest in mind. When my child needed extra challenges, the teachers were willing to go above and beyond to provide additional curriculum. There are a variety of activities and lesson that teach my children not only academics but life skills as well. They also do amazing extracurricular events.

Posted April 29, 2014
Harmony Science Academy and Harmony School of Innovation. We have been in the Harmony system for 6 years now with my two oldest boys and 2 years with my youngest. I think every school as its issues but I find the administration very approachable if you are an active parent in the school. I think a charter school works best with parents that volunteer to help support the students and the school, it is a team approach to learning. My youngest son had some early learning delays and was in private schools since the age of three. His first school was amazing but the step up school, that was more main stream had it's issue with bullies. The school was very quick to keep the bullying in check but my son had no friends. We decided to move him to Harmony when they opened up automatic enrollment for siblings when the upper campus opened up and it has been a great decision. My son is thriving in the school and has made wonderful friends.

Posted April 05, 2014
We currently have our son in a private school in Fort Worth. While it is a good school, my husband and I both find Harmony to be superior. I teach college and know that it is difficult to find quality education in Fort Worth. Having said that several faculty I work with along with myself send their children to Harmony. Today we came to pickup the registration packet for our eldest and the principle offered to give us a tour, out of nowhere. She is hands down amazing. Having attended private school my whole life, I can assure you I know several former alumni that are currently doing jobs they could have done without a college degree. Just because you pay more for a school does not assure your children get into a better college or get a better job. It is about teaching your children respect, determination and how to learn from failure. Harmony helps with this.

Posted March 18, 2014
HSA is the GREATEST!!! From the moment I stepped in the door and was greeted by the office staff, I immediately knew I made the right choice to enroll my children at Harmony Science Academy. The public school that was previously attended fell short providing the education my children needed. Staff members at HSA noticed a potential learning disability and with 24 hours my son was on a great track to achieve a high quality education. Mrs. Snow, Mrs. Templer, Mrs. Epps, Mrs. Longtin and Mrs. Marra, to name only a few, are dedicated to their profession and should be acknowledged for going beyond what is expected from a teacher. Thank you HSA staff for all you do! In addition, your Parent-Teacher communication is OUTSTANDING!!!

Posted March 17, 2014
This is my childs first year at Harmony and I have nothing but great things to say about it. My child has specialized needs and receives special education support. The staff and administration have gone above and beyond to ensure those needs are being meet and exceeded. Administration and teachers have always kept an open line of communication with accurate updates. I highly reccommend this school!

Posted March 17, 2014
Awesome!!! HSA exceeds my expeditions concerning my daughters education! The teachers are incredibly involved in every child's learning. I love the open communication I have with all of them! My daughter is currently in 4th grade and is having the best school year ever!! Her teachers have done so much making sure my daughters and my needs are always met. They are friendly, open and ALWAYS willing to help. I could not say enough nice things about Mrs. Knapp, Mrs. Nelson and Mrs. Snow, they make a GREAT team and have always been available and eager to help in anyway!!

Harmony Science Academy - Fort Worth
5651 WestCreek Dr, Fort Worth, TX  76133
Last modified Harmony Science Academy - Fort Worth is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Science Academy - Fort Worth Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 62 reviews. Top