Bad
Good

My son attended 1st, and 2nd grades here 2014-2016. Both of his teachers (Ms. Henschied and Ms. Abeyta) were wonderful. Both were very easy to get in touch with if you had issues and were quick to answer back. The small amount of homework pleasantly surprised me. I love how they really encourage the idea of going to collage at a young age. My son started out 1st grade needing to go to speech class. They got him enrolled quickly and he really enjoyed going. The speech teacher had him speaking perfectly by Christmas break 2nd grade. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Almost ZERO parent involvement, a principal who doesn't acknowledge emails, and a 1st grade teacher who in my opinion is much better suited for maybe 3rd or 4th graders. We moved from a very good school in another state and was told by the office staff here at Greenfield to expect our child to be behind. Not only was my child ahead but now I have to worry if he will be behind when we have to move again.

Beautiful school, great and accessible principal, have had wonderful teachers. Daughter is in speech therapy program there with outstanding results. Nothing negative to say at all!

My neices and nephews attend this school. This is a great school for your children. The staff is very organized and shows concern for the children's education. The campus is very clean and safe for children. Greenfield offers after school tutoring for the students that need the extra help. It's a great school!

Best School and Staff ever. I never had an issue connecting with the schools staff. They were very concerned about the inteelctual and emotional growth of my child. It really showed when I was a deployed parent for most of the school year. I hated having to move to California and start knew, if I could take this school with us I would have.

I didn't have a problem with the school when I worked full time and didn't go up to the school very often, but now that I can go up there and check on things... I am a little more enlightened. Things are not always as they seem and every parent should be more involved then just the one parent teacher meeting required per year. You'd be suprised at what is revealed if you just come up to the schools without notice.

This is a most amazing school. The staff is truly concerned about my child & the teachers go above and beyond what is expected of them. Just a wonderful learning experience for my family.

This is a wonderful school. The principal really cares about each and every student, not just the bottom line financially or test-score-wise. She really loves the kids and it shows in the wonderful environment at Greenfield!

I'm glad that my children can be apart of this schools education.. Its a great school!!!

Fantastic experience with Greenfield! Great school and caring teachers... I feel very lucky that my children can be a part of this educational environment. Great job!

Last modified Greenfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.