Fort Worth, TX

Sue Crouch Intermediate School 1

Posted November 16, 2014
They will allow your child to be bullied, and sexually assaulted by other students. They drag their feet when your child needs extra help. A seriously horrible school!! I would give minus 5 stars if I could.

Sue Crouch Intermediate School 4

Posted May 11, 2014
I am a proud six grader at Sue Crouch Intermediate and I think it is a great school. There is some misbehaving but as long as you stay with the right group of kids that behave, you really enjoy it. They have an excellent music program. As early as 6th grade, you have the chance of taking band and Pre-Ap classes. The teachers are great and they really care about their students' success. The staff does everything they can to help the students excel. The 6th graders have 7 periods, and I enjoy all of them. At times the work is challenging, but the teachers really encourage the students to keep trying. I recommend Sue Crouch to everyone.

Posted January 23, 2014
My son (in 6th grade) moved into this school a few weeks into the school year and has loved it. He feels like he is being challenged more than he was at his school in the Eagle mountain Saginaw District, which he loves. I have been met with friendliness and so far everything has been a great experience for my family. He loves the AP classes but was disappointed there were no art classes.

Sue Crouch Intermediate School 1

Posted September 18, 2012
My daughter is in the fifth grade and has only been going to this school for three weeks. I went CISD website and read their anti-bullying policies and what they do to prevent it, but that is all a lie. My daughter has been bullied to tears already. The school staff knows about it, and has done nothing. I plan to take legal action this week if they don't put a stop to it.

Sue Crouch Intermediate School 4

Posted August 06, 2009
Both of my children attended this school. One in Sixth grade and one in fifth grade. They loved it. Loved their teachers and loved the school. Each child excelled from attending this wonderful school.

Sue Crouch Intermediate School 2

Posted February 27, 2008
The first for sue crouch was outstanding but changes to the other elementary school forced many changes here. Last years principal left and the vice principal moved up. Lots of change not for the good, many problems and lack of communication. Lots of behavior problems and it is not as safe. Lots of people pulling children out to go to private schools. Disappointed in the poor state of schools in this area.

Posted January 15, 2008
the school is really great! Alot safer than my old school!

Sue Crouch Intermediate School

Posted August 21, 2007
We moved to Texas, and to the Crowley school district, after spending 7 months researching and comparing schools in 10 different states. We moved here from Las Vegas, Nevada and we could have moved anywhere in the U.S. Sue Crouch Imermediate and the school my son attended in Las Vegas don't compare, the difference is like night and day. I'm completely impressed with the team concept, the discipline standards, the placement of the 5th and 6th graders only together, and the two vice principals selected to identify and treat problems. I am also very impressed with the teachers and the structure of the classes and the classroom assignments. When you come from a district that's so far behind Crowley it's easy to make these comparisons.

Posted June 14, 2007
The opening of this new intermediate school in 2006-2007 was what I've hoped for in a school for a long time. The kids were treated as a mature group of students which helped prepare them for middle school. The staff was awesome and gave 100% plus to their education. I will miss the schools talent to perform as a whole team not just individuals or grades.

Sue Crouch Intermediate School
8036 Cedar Lake Lane, Fort Worth, TX  76123
Last modified Sue Crouch Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sue Crouch Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top