Posted April 07, 2014
I have been impressed by the principal, Beth Epps, as someone who is professional, positive, and hard-working. I've also been impressed with the school clubs they implemented this year for such a low cost. The PTA has been making great strides with the school fundraising, raising more money than they needed to this year, and the pick-up/drop-off system has definitely improved. My children have had excellent teachers and the bus rides have been great and short. I love how Parkview partners with outlying restaurants for fundraising, and the amount of extra activities have been great including the musical performances, citizenship awards, literacy and math nights.

Posted October 13, 2010
Great Great Great School Principals, Teachers, and Staff are the Greatest. Keep The Great Job Parkview .

Posted July 07, 2010
The staff and administration of Parkview work well together to provide opportunities for success for all of the students :)

Parkview Elementary School 4

Posted June 16, 2010
The principal is amazing! She maintains a professional demeanor in the face of adversity. I've watched her maintain her composure in front of angry parents. The teachers are supportive and caring. This is a great school!

Parkview Elementary School 4

Posted June 16, 2010
Parkview Elementary is an awesome school. It is a young school, it opened in 2008. My daughter started kindergarten the year it opened. Her first two years of school have been remarkable thanks to the teachers, staff, and leadership at Parkview. Her kindergarten teacher provided my daughter with the foundation she needed for first grade. The attention she gave to each student's success demonstrated her dedication to helping each studnet succeed. My daughter's first grade teacher was just as dedicated to the academic success of my daughter. My daughter was provided with a well-rounded academic education in all content areas. My daughter developed her love of reading thanks to her first grade teacher. As a parent I am impressed with the leadership's determination to overall student success. The principal implemented new programs the second year to address specific needs of the campus. I am excited for year three!

Posted June 16, 2010
I think the school is wonderful. The principal is always upbeat and friendly. She knows the children by name and makes a point to interact with them on a daily basis. She goes into the classrooms frequently because my kindergarten son will come home and tell me that his class wrote her an invitation to come learn about snowflakes that afternoon. She came down and sat at the little tables and cut out snowflakes with them. The teachers always seem to have the students best interest at heart and prepare fun engaging lessons. He came home one day and told me that the teacher brought in a real octopus for them to see during a study on oceans. It really is a great school and I am glad it is in my neighborhood. I am rating a little lower on parental involvement because I don't see as many parents volunteering.

Posted June 16, 2010
Parkview Elementary is an excellent place for all kids to learn. The teachers on campus are very dedicated individuals. Not only are they dedicated to teaching the curriculum with rigor and excitement, they are dedicated to their students on a personal level. They definitely strive to make a difference in all of their students' lives.

Parkview Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2010
This school could use a lot of help. The principal is one of the major problems. They need a better pick up/drop off system because waiting in that line for an hour is horrible. And the whole 'No pick ups after 2:30' is baloney. I was told the only way to pick my son up for his doctors appointment was if I unenrolled him. We were also told they were putting my son in a speech class, and never did. We have since then transferred him to another school in the district, and I love it. Bryson Elementary. Great staff, and they started his speech classes within the week.

Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted August 24, 2009
The teachers & staff at this school are amazing. They truly care about their students. The curriculum is great, and they actually test the students the correct way, instead of just testing for tests.

Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted June 04, 2009
My son attendet Kindergarten in Parkview and couldn't wait to go to school every morning. Very dedicated teachers, I love the school.

Parkview Elementary School
6225 Crystal Lake Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76179
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top